Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy letter left on my windshield over the weekend..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately the sign of the times. This letter is targeted for about half the US population from about half of the US population. Probably coming to a country near your soon if you are not in NA.:(

Edit: I see @gordo and I were typing the same content at the same time.

Pretty disappointing to still see this type of rediculous mentality...

Did you happen to see one of the following driving away?
IMG_0326.JPG

Wouldn't have been surprised if you saw this in VA. The dealer association just lost a battle to block Tesla from opening a service center in Richmond. Some lobbying firm is about to lose its contract with the VADA.

If you can't protect your outdated and biased business model, trash the competitor's product instead I guess...

I know it looks like the letter writer was on drugs. I actually think some recreational pot might help him calm down a bit. Hard going through life angry all the time. I could see this guy with boxes full of angry protest letters in the trunk of his car for all kinds of things- vaccinations, getting the government's hands off his Social Security, allowing women to vote.

So my son says this at dinner, "everybody thinks they're smart but remember, half the people you talk to are actually below average intelligence"

Which was probably a backhanded way of him saying, there's a fifty fifty chance you are stupid, dad. I wasn't sure if he'd give me the benefit of the doubt.

You should have seen the letter I wrote him in response to that and stuck on his windshield!!

Last edited:
I wonder how many people would think they just received an upgrade to a self-driving car, if you placed a mirror in front of their faces behind the steering wheel, and told them so?

Answer: About half of them.

Now, close your eyes and try to imagine their expression they'd be giving themselves. I know it makes you want to weep, doesn't it.

I was hiking in the peninsula (off skyline) this weekend and upon returning to my car saw this crazy letter on my windshield... WOW, the extent to which people go to!

[Moderator's note: image contains offensive language.]
View attachment 204707

As the well known sage, Ann Landers, once wrote: "If you think getting an education is expensive, try ignorance." Looks like the windshield letter writer took her advice.

[California Moderators Note: image contains delusional ramblings of a deeply irrational nature, parents be advised that this material is not suitable for...anyone with a brain.]
[Moderator's note: image contains offensive language.]
View attachment 204707
Marc, I often hike in the various parks and open spaces along Skyline; where were you parked? In my 3 years of Model S ownership and literally over one hundred times I have parked my car along that road, I have never had that happen, which is a relief. Seeing that left on my windshield would make me feel a bit ill.

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
I was worried things like this might start appearing with more frequency given the direction that the country appears headed.

The only negative thing I've experienced thus far while driving my X is some loons in a pick up truck who decided to pass me burning rubber...and continue burning rubber as their truck turned from one busy street on to another. Now I cannot be 100% sure if this *show* was directed specifically towards me, but at that moment I regretted not getting the bio weapon defense mode. And why is it that there's never a cop around when some idiot drives like this?

I did pick up a dash cam shortly after.