Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream with different wood?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up a Raven model S with the cream interior. Prior to ordering I also thought I would change out the oak trim to a darker wood somehow. Once seeing it, I cannot think of a better color combination. I think it looks great and the oak has some texture and depth to it as well.

Now on the downside, model S cream interior comes with cream colored mats. They look fantastic, for the first day. I am fairly meticulous with my cars but after the first day the driver mat look like it had three months on it. This will not work so I removed the mats and put something temporary in place.

Anyone want to swap for black mats?

Just picked up a Raven model S with the cream interior. Prior to ordering I also thought I would change out the oak trim to a darker wood somehow. Once seeing it, I cannot think of a better color combination. I think it looks great and the oak has some texture and depth to it as well.

Now on the downside, model S cream interior comes with cream colored mats. They look fantastic, for the first day. I am fairly meticulous with my cars but after the first day the driver mat look like it had three months on it. This will not work so I removed the mats and put something temporary in place.

Anyone want to swap for black mats?

This is the Model X forum. All X’s have black carpet, regardless of exterior color. I do not think X and S mats are interchangeable.