Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTF. Congrats but I got the same config but ordered on April 12?? How did you get the VIN? On the website??
Difference between Nevada and Colorado delivery location perhaps.. I ordered 4/27 so you're before me, here in CO. :) I would love for a date sooner than end of June, but I'm more hopeful for a delivery without any issues. Hoping the same for you and with a quickness for us all!

Ordered March 23rd. MYP, White, Black,Tow. Currently May 23-June 9.

Each day the first date gets pushed back by a day. At least June 9 is holding for now.
Hey bud, I have the exact delivery time window. Ordered a MYP Red, black interior on 4/2. I think we are one of the oldest ordered guys here, I see a lot of 4/21-4/30 folks complaining about 5/15-5-30 windows...I laugh because I'm 3 weeks before them and still no VIN. I love the car and how easy it was to order but the delay has been tough. When I see 5-8week delivery dates on the web site and realize I will more likely bust it makes me cringe. 9 Jun is still holding so, crossing fingers.

Reactions: radiantm3