Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!! GENUINELY HAPPY FOR YOU!!

How were you notified?
I saw it via email. I've set up distill chrome extension but it didn't go off when the big blue button was there. I woke up middle of the night since I had a hunch lol and there it was! As soon as I clicked on proceeding, I saw my VIN and then distill then counted the change.

upon getting your VIN, you may call 888-518-3752 and give them your VIN; they should be able to tell you exactly where your car is.
Funny when I called, all they told me was it is scheduled to be delivered on Aug 17th. Calling the 888 number and my SA tell me the same thing, never telling me exactly where it is in transport.

Have looked at source code. Assuming this is the section that should show a VIN if assigned? Also, where do you see an updated delivery date (if hidden)?

"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 10"},"IsInventoryOrder":false,"productModelTitle":"Model Y"},"MobileCta":{"title":"Download the Tesla App","description":"Access driving tutorials and unlock your referral code.","language":"en"},"Documents":{"labels":{"documents":null,"viewTxt":"View"},"showDocuments":true},"Vin":null,"ReferenceNumber":"RN115XXXX
Yep, exactly.

For VIN, just use CTRL-F to search and look for '5YJ' and you'll see your VIN if it's there.

For EDD, I search the phrase "Estimated Delivery" and you'll see the EDD in brackets like this:

"EstimateDelivery":{"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: August 14 - August 19"},

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Another day another day pushed back. LR order is now Oct 19- NOV 08.
Performance still is the same.
Tesla really needs to improve their customer service. It is hands down the worst out of any car manufacture.
Tesla had to realize other manufactures will catch up. When they do they will have better customer service. How can someone who ordered april 28th with a profile completion of may 5th still wait for a car and show EDD of end of October? Order a Tesla thats how.
Completely unacceptable considering people who ordered after me have got their vehicles, even at the same location.

I was kind of wondering that, too. I think it would be interesting to see what comes up if you stuck a new Model Y you'd just taken delivery on in those systems.

I have a cyber truck reservation too and I'm sort of thinking about adding FSD--it'll probably be two years before mine is delivered and by then FSD may actually be FSD and cost $20,000. An immediately available cybertruck with no miles and FSD might be worth $100K by then.
FSD will never be that price. That are having a HARD time selling it at 10k now lol. Its not worth it at that price for what it does. FSD and autopilot has been at a near standstill the last 1-2 years. They dont give any dates when other things will be available then they go back on what they said on countless occasions.

Another day another day pushed back. LR order is now Oct 19- NOV 08.
Performance still is the same.
Tesla really needs to improve their customer service. It is hands down the worst out of any car manufacture.
Tesla had to realize other manufactures will catch up. When they do they will have better customer service. How can someone who ordered april 28th with a profile completion of may 5th still wait for a car and show EDD of end of October? Order a Tesla thats how.
Completely unacceptable considering people who ordered after me have got their vehicles, even at the same location.
Your timeline is one of the worst I've seen. Hopefully that gets better for you quickly. As we know, you never know what to expect with Tesla.

Reactions: morpheus2969
FSD will never be that price. That are having a HARD time selling it at 10k now lol. Its not worth it at that price for what it does. FSD and autopilot has been at a near standstill the last 1-2 years. They dont give any dates when other things will be available then they go back on what they said on countless occasions.
I think it might be more than that price once it really works, meaning true full level 5 autonomy. When that happens what they'll really need is something like a conversion van, that you could set up as an office or TV lounge during the day and bedroom at night.

I'd pay 20K in a heartbeat for the capability of going to sleep in my driveway and waking up in my son's driveway 600 miles away. You could go on day trips to anywhere within 600 miles of your house for no time and next to no money.

'Hey, Carolina's playing at Georgia Tech tomorrow, I think I'll just pop down there for the game tonight after supper. I'll see you for breakfast Sunday!'

Same. Always and forever exactly 15 days away. Now Aug 29-Sep 12. Today marks 15 weeks since my order date. I really hope I get my VIN next week, but this 1 day shift has been happening since early July. 1 day, every day, for more than a month. So I think I’m officially now the definition of insanity 🤷‍♂️ Although being 15 weeks in, I actually don’t expect a different result when refreshing my account page so maybe I’m not insane after all? 🤔

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond