Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True. Space is at a premium at most Tesla DCs, even though their new strategy for physical infrastructure is to look for cheap real estate and not high end shopping centers.

E.g. they're opening a new Tesla Store in Eatontown Borough, NJ in an old abandoned building that's been vacant for four years. One of the agreements with the town is that it won't look like a car dealership, no giant holding lots, and the demo cars will look like normal customer cars, parked in normal customer parking spots. That was the condition of the zoning waiver, since car sales is technically not allowed at that site by local zoning rules.

That being said, Tesla certainly can lease additional parking garages/lots to hold temporary local inventory, which giving customers some leeway with regard to the three-day-rule. Many car dealers in big cities do this but alas Tesla does not, and some customers suffer for it. Maybe they'll change when demand eventually stabilizes.
This sounds very similar to how the Lawrenceville location is set up.

Reactions: PatrickTM
OMG. I got one! OMG. I have tried and failed so many times to buy one out of inventory.

Black Model Y 7 seater
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

OMG. I got one! OMG. I have tried and failed so many times to buy one out of inventory.

Black Model Y 7 seater
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Yeah!!! Congratulations! Glad to see you pick one up! Black on black with white interior will be SHARP!

Black Model Y 7 seater
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Congratz on the good snag! Grabbed an inventory one myself yesterday and delivery is tomorrow. I wonder if I have a chance in hell to get my original order deposit credited / refunded?

Reactions: PatrickTM
I found one on that site.....how do i buy it?
Click the Tesla listing link. If it is still on the Tesla site, it is still for sale. Gotta buy quick!

1629389179583.png

My EDD moved one day closer 9/5-9/25 (exactly where it had been for a week until yesterday when it moved to 9/6-9/26)
I currently have the same EDD as you. It was 9/5-9/25 for a few days then changed to 9/6-9/26 yesterday.

I was impatient last week and called a local SC and asked when I can expect a VIN. They said I will be expecting a VIN the 3rd week of September with a delivery date 3-4 days after that. Hopefully it comes sooner. 🤞🏻

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
So I found that CarMax near me has a Blue/White LR AWD vin looks to be at 192 range. 2K miles at 59K, with estimated taxes/title that comes to just over $63K, which by my estimates is about $3K more than my configuration (take out $1K for the different interior, then its $2K). Which is more than if I were to pay that configuration right now. Plus pretty sure the 192xxx range doesn't have the new biodefense mode, but might have radar? part of me is like go get it, the other part is like, nah, just wait for the car you ordered.

I dont think I will pull the trigger on this mark up, but just interesting that is showed up at a local carmax.
If this VIN is in the 192 range I would guess it was built late June/early July? Does that sound right? When did biodefense mode start going into Model Y?

Click the Tesla listing link. If it is still on the Tesla site, it is still for sale. Gotta buy quick!

View attachment 698628
When we buy this route, does the price include delivery charges(if any) or is it separate fee. The reason I ask, if we find something on the tesla site it shows additional delivery fee for some vehicles and for some vehicles it show $0

The bank has no idea, nor do they have any right to know whether or not you're split direct depositing. They just see a number coming in. My bet is that they just want to see a significant funding of the account on a regular basis
I've been a DCU member since 1987 (former DECie) and have had multiple loans with them. I transferred money into the account on a monthly basis a week before the payment is due and kept an extra month's worth in the account, just in case there was "an anomaly". Never had an issue.