Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"A beautiful start to the weekend." I couldn't agree more, weather app!

Great temps, 0% chance of rain. Perfect day to go pickup a new Tesla! T minus 3 hours 12 minutes to go!

Screenshot_20210911-084531_AccuWeather.jpg

I appreciate the opinion and is part of the reason I posted here. I'm battling with wanting the car asap and wanting the best version of the car...

If they are truly going to replace the entire hatch, I feel like that's better than a repair with paint touchup, but I'm not sure if I'm just telling myself that.
This might be psychological - knowing vs. not knowing.
If this was any other vehicle sold through the traditional dealership, the damage would’ve been patched up before you even see or test drive the vehicle. However, I realize the conundrum you face after knowing what has happened.

So I'm wondering why it appears there are so many inventory cars headed for Hawaii? Are Hawaiians more likely to order a car and then cancel, or is it just that HI cars actually sit in inventory long enough for me to notice? Inquiring minds...
Or maybe... just maybe... the cars were never in Hawaii in the first place! This is just a new form of Tesla tax! </tin foil hat>

So I'm wondering why it appears there are so many inventory cars headed for Hawaii? Are Hawaiians more likely to order a car and then cancel, or is it just that HI cars actually sit in inventory long enough for me to notice? Inquiring minds...
I’ve wondered this too. And I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s the latter—that there aren’t that many people trying to scoop them up over there.

My EDD just changed from 9-14 to 9/30 to 9/24-9/30 still no vin.. =(
I think Sundays are for VINs 🔮!!

Actually I don’t have a crystal ball, lol. I only think that this week because we were told our “soft match” was 9/12. Your VIN is definitely coming soon though, with such a short EDD range, it should be any time. We got our VIN when our range was 10 days

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
6169E78A-1939-4E92-A43A-B829D84B7162.png

For those wondering about expired financing, this is the first time we were actually notified by Tesla that the financing had indeed expired and we actually had to go in an resubmit it. So, that leads me to believe they don’t just keep renewing the terms or doing the credit pulls “behind our backs” or with no permission. I think they’ve realized it’s clearly taking longer than 60 days for these cars to be delivered

View attachment 707963
For those wondering about expired financing, this is the first time we were actually notified by Tesla that the financing had indeed expired and we actually had to go in an resubmit it. So, that leads me to believe they don’t just keep renewing the terms or doing the credit pulls “behind our backs” or with no permission. I think they’ve realized it’s clearly taking longer than 60 days for these cars to be delivered
Agreed, thank you for sharing this - my financing didn’t “expire” until I had a delivery time locked in. On top of that my rate match expired so I had two credit pulls 7 days prior to delivery. Caught me totally off guard.

Reactions: collaGOunltd