Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will not be changing steering to yoke wheel, but do plan on getting tint. Felt more heat coming from the front and back windows compared to the roof. Roof might get tinted but really want to make sure that they can reduce the reflection. It was difficult to look out the panoramic roof without seeing your reflection, others and inside seats. Will likely tint everything except windshield.
Please share later where you do the tinting. Might consider doing the same once I get my car. If ever.

Good morning guys!

EDD stays still at Sep 29-30. I stay hopeful but at the same time prepare for any push out. Hey, if it’s late, at least I’ll get 2022 car right?

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling ‘22

i need coffee
Nvm I spoke too soon. EDD just updated to Sep 21-30 from Sep 29-30. Now it’s more believable. Crossing my fingers and toes for VIN soon!

Yikes. Good luck! Hope you get a car soon…
I already cancelled my order. I hope that means someone else gets their car earlier, its not worth it for me though.

Side note, I got accessories i need to sell now, all weather mats, 14-50 charger adapter, etc. Im not looking to recoup anything, just looking to get rid of it. Lemme know if anybody's interested.
7gFA.gif

Last edited:
For those who took delivery of Tesla I am wondering what your electricity bill has been like? I still use level 1 charging and charge overnight for past 10 days when rates are low and my bill has almost doubled..I am pretty sure this is not solely due to Tesla as it is 75kwh

I already cancelled my order. I hope that means someone else gets their car earlier, its not worth it for me though.

Side note, I got accessories i need to sell now, all weather mats, 14-50 charger adapter, etc. Im not looking to recoup anything, just looking to get rid of it. Lemme know if anybody's interested.View attachment 708031
I’m sorry to hear about your issues. It definitely sucks for everyone.

What kind of floor mats do you have, and how much would you like for them?

I am picking up my model y tomorrow. I am not paying the ach payment due on delivery until I see the leased model y first. But what about the Review Agreements section on myTesla webpage. Do I need to review and accept that now (ie before I take delivery tomorrow)? Can I still refuse the vehicle tomorrow if there is an issue or if I review and accept the agreements today I am locked in a contract?

Reactions: ConchChick
For those who took delivery of Tesla I am wondering what your electricity bill has been like? I still use level 1 charging and charge overnight for past 10 days when rates are low and my bill has almost doubled..I am pretty sure this is not solely due to Tesla as it is 75kwh
You should be able to do the math based on the electricity rate…everyone Will different based on electricity rate and amount you drive per month. My neighbors said he doesn’t notice a difference in his bill but calculates it out to be about $5-$8 per month depending how much he drives.

Did you make any changes to your order or anything like that, or nothing since June 6? If the latter, that’s really unfortunate…
I just booked a MYLR this month, but I was quite alarmed seeing Joshnolan225's post. My question is how do I know if my Profile is complete? I booked and paid and entered address details etc. I do see a Model Y RN xxx and in next steps I see upload proof of insurance. But it is still 4 months away, so I have not uploaded it since I do not have a VIN number. How does one know when one's profile is "complete"? Thanks much.

The "smart" level 2 chargers should be able to tell you exactly how much your charger used, and it may be that there is a way to see this from the Tesla API too. Speaking of "smart" chargers, you migtht want to check with your local utility to see if they have any incentives or programs around EV charging. A lot of places will pay money towards a charger, give you credits if you charge during certain off peak times (provided you use one of the approved chargers they can read the configuration of etc).

Reactions: Bluedog99
The "smart" level 2 chargers should be able to tell you exactly how much your charger used, and it may be that there is a way to see this from the Tesla API too. Speaking of "smart" chargers, you migtht want to check with your local utility to see if they have any incentives or programs around EV charging. A lot of places will pay money towards a charger, give you credits if you charge during certain off peak times (provided you use one of the approved chargers they can read the configuration of etc).
I have a “dumb” Tesla HPWC gen 2, which tells you nothing. However, I can say I don’t even notice a change in my electric bill!

I just booked a MYLR this month, but I was quite alarmed seeing Joshnolan225's post. My question is how do I know if my Profile is complete? I booked and paid and entered address details etc. I do see a Model Y RN xxx and in next steps I see upload proof of insurance. But it is still 4 months away, so I have not uploaded it since I do not have a VIN number. How does one know when one's profile is "complete"? Thanks much.
I ask my Tesla SA if I was good to go. He looked at my RN# and confirmed it.

My delivery saga continues. I went to take delivery of my car (that has a dent repaired) and while inspecting found a fresh damage on front bumper side. They were surprised as it was hard to miss. The damage looked fresh so probably one of their folks hit somewhere while moving car or some one hit in parking lot. Anyway I rejected. Anyway I now see order gone and that car in my account.

Anyone who has rejected before, did you see the car in your account? I thought i should have asked for me to take delivery before adding to my account. I hope this will be reverted soon.
My order is back in my account and car gone so that is better than seeing a VIN i don't have. Well let's see when the EDD comes back. Right now it is still showing delivery appointment few hours in past.

Reactions: ConchChick