Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curly Coated Retriever. My older dog is a Flat Coated Retriever though ;)

View attachment 710565
IMG_1390.jpeg

We have two FCRs!!! (Love CCRs too).

Such a tease. Only got to put on about 12 miles after delivery yesterday afternoon. Today, I had to say goodbye for the weekend. Dropped of my MYP for full front PPF and tinting of all windows. Should have it back on Tuesday morning. Here is the before image, I’ll post some after a when I pick it back up.
front PPF including hood + fenders + bumper? how much do they quote?

Such a tease. Only got to put on about 12 miles after delivery yesterday afternoon. Today, I had to say goodbye for the weekend. Dropped of my MYP for full front PPF and tinting of all windows. Should have it back on Tuesday morning. Here is the before image, I’ll post some after a when I pick it back up.
We pick our LR up on Wednesday and it goes in for PPF and tint on Thursday morning. Silver lining is all that will be done right away and I actually think I would miss it more if I waited and got used to driving it first. At least this way, once it comes back from the “spa”, we get to keep it!!

Wrapping up my Order/Obsessing/Delivery experience....

First off -- A BIG THANKS to this entire community. You all helped me to keep my sanity and let me know what I experienced is not completely out of the norm. Most if not all here have had some pretty massive delays from order to delivery. Seems like the norm right now until GigaTexas can come online. Stay strong Tesla neighbors. It'll be worth the wait...

Short Story: Ordered 2/14, Hold Released 6/4 (Day 1), VIN Received 9/14 (102 Days Later), Delivery 9/16 (104 Days Later)

I only have a few accessories (Basic ones): Stainless Pedals, Screen protector, Center Console Organizers. Puddle Lights (will not be installing)
Planning for Front PPF, Front Window Tint

Delivery was just about perfect. One or two items (hood/trunk alignment) that if they can be fixed, great if not they won't bother me in the long run. It's just a car. ;)

Some quick Pics...

Front.jpg
Rear.jpg

First off -- A BIG THANKS to this entire community. You all helped me to keep my sanity and let me know what I experienced is not completely out of the norm. Most if not all here have had some pretty massive delays from order to delivery. Seems like the norm right now until GigaTexas can come online. Stay strong Tesla neighbors. It'll be worth the wait...

Short Story: Ordered 2/14, Hold Released 6/4 (Day 1), VIN Received 9/14 (102 Days Later), Delivery 9/16 (104 Days Later)

I only have a few accessories (Basic ones): Stainless Pedals, Screen protector, Center Console Organizers. Puddle Lights (will not be installing)

Delivery was just about perfect. One or two items (hood/trunk alignment) that if they can be fixed, great if not they won't bother me in the long run. It's just a car. ;)

Some quick Pics...

View attachment 710627View attachment 710628
Congrats looks awesome! I wish it would stop raining long enough for me to take nice pics of mine like yours! haha

Some quick Pics...

View attachment 710627View attachment 710628
Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous car- congrats!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: PatrickTM