Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if my timing is great or just lucky, but I placed an order this morning for a MYLR, Blue, with Induction and Tow and status is currently "prepare for delivery". I'm a current Tesla owner (not sure if they are considering that for delivery priority) looking to move into a Y

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Not sure if my timing is great or just lucky, but I placed an order this morning for a MYLR, Blue, with Induction and Tow and status is currently "prepare for delivery". I'm a current Tesla owner (not sure if they are considering that for delivery priority) looking to move into a Y
Prepare for delivery is where you land once everything in your profile is complete. Unless you get lucky with someone else canceling your exact spec in your town you’ll probably be preparing for delivery for awhile 😬

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
That’s fun. If you’re flying out of BTV you can at least grab a snack at the Skinny Pancake. Where is your pickup location?
Read future posts from @dnstommy. He has to go to Springfield now to take delivery at 3, since the semi broke down. He should have had his car right now should it have gone smoothly.

Reactions: PatrickTM
“Prepare for delivery” is the limbo state. Welcome.

@PhillyGal is a previous Tesla owner and she is in the same waiting boat as the rest of us.
My hunch is that you got matched with an inventory car, for that message to appear.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Prepare for delivery is where you land once everything in your profile is complete. Unless you get lucky with someone else canceling your exact spec in your town you’ll probably be preparing for delivery for awhile 😬

“Prepare for delivery” is the limbo state. Welcome.

Okay, limbo state it is for a while. I was going to be super surprised that it was this quick...

Reactions: Dreene
Get comfortable in the forums...you'll be preparing for a while. :)

Is that a Flat Coated Retriever in your Avatar?
Curly Coated Retriever. My older dog is a Flat Coated Retriever though ;)

IMG_0025 (1).jpg

That's the same day I ordered. My EDD is similar. Hopefully they can get Austin online and we can get our orders sooner.

I also ordered on July 23rd. My delivery date has held pretty consistent in November. It moved to December, then January for a bit, and is now holding firm November 17 - December 7.
I think the month that was estimated on Tesla’s website when you placed your order will prove to be pretty accurate, so November. At least for us it was. We ordered 7/7 and the page estimated September. We are taking delivery on 9/22, so it was accurate for us. I could’ve saved myself a bunch of stress by just trusting that and not checking my unreliable EDD all the time 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Such a tease. Only got to put on about 12 miles after delivery yesterday afternoon. Today, I had to say goodbye for the weekend. Dropped of my MYP for full front PPF and tinting of all windows. Should have it back on Tuesday morning. Here is the before image, I’ll post some after a when I pick it back up.

Attachments

• 348C73D1-E7B2-46F7-ACFC-508DE4B0D2E3.jpeg
    348C73D1-E7B2-46F7-ACFC-508DE4B0D2E3.jpeg
    579.9 KB · Views: 48