Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
THERE IS A CAR!!!! AND I GOT IT!!!
Thanks everyone for the moral support and good vibes. More talk tomorrow. Today we drive home. Sorry for the sideways picture. Let’s go!
View attachment 710637
View attachment 710639
She's a beaut! Really glad this finally worked out for you. Sorry you had to walk through fire... repeatedly, but hopefully you'll be able to look back on all of this and laugh eventually!

I took delivery of Y yesterday. After a few seconds of driving, I noticed this wind buffeting noise and ear pressure. It is like driving with one rear window down. If you took delivery recently, do you have the same issue?
Doesn't sound right to me. I don't have a Y yet, but haven't heard that issue as a normal thing with my S/3 or anyone I talk to.

I took delivery of Y yesterday. After a few seconds of driving, I noticed this wind buffeting noise and ear pressure. It is like driving with one rear window down. If you took delivery recently, do you have the same issue?
Google this issue, I think there are some of those things along the trunk you can turn. There's like the envelope trick or something.

I've test driven like 3 MYs and one of them had this issue. The other ones didn't. I think my third test drive of a MYLR had this issue and I went back and test drove a different MYLR and it didn't have the issue.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Google this issue, I think there are some of those things along the trunk you can turn. There's like the envelope trick or something.

I've test driven like 3 MYs and one of them had this issue. The other ones didn't. I think my third test drive of a MYLR had this issue and I went back and test drove a different MYLR and it didn't have the issue.
I am able to turn the 2 stoppers on the left and right sides. But the 2 rear stoppers look different. I cannot turn them at all.

Hi VINners (or winners!). My appointment is Saturday, Sept 25 at 11a. I wrote to the Ops Mgr and the Delivery Center (I still don't have an official SA or DA) and asked if the car would be available on Friday. AND IT IS! so now my appt is Friday, Sept 24 at 11a. Note that my Telsa Account page still shows Saturday so I wrote to the Ops guy so I can be sure the time is set. I also expect to hear from someone Wednesday-ish regarding money so I can prepare a cashier's check to pay for this thing.

My Friday delivery date is 1 week away, from today, 13 days from VIN and 116 days from Order Date.

I agree that it
I placed my order 9/5 for a MYLR when Tesla's website was saying "January" delivery. After my order, I had no EDD for 12 days, until today! FEBRUARY! Not a happy camper. 5 months is a loooooong time to wait for any car.
I agree that it is a ridiculous thing to have to wait. But to keep things in perspective, the mustang is a six month wait and the GV 70 from Genesis is a nine month wait.

Wrapping up my Order/Obsessing/Delivery experience....

First off -- A BIG THANKS to this entire community. You all helped me to keep my sanity and let me know what I experienced is not completely out of the norm. Most if not all here have had some pretty massive delays from order to delivery. Seems like the norm right now until GigaTexas can come online. Stay strong Tesla neighbors. It'll be worth the wait...

Short Story: Ordered 2/14, Hold Released 6/4 (Day 1), VIN Received 9/14 (102 Days Later), Delivery 9/16 (104 Days Later)

I only have a few accessories (Basic ones): Stainless Pedals, Screen protector, Center Console Organizers. Puddle Lights (will not be installing)
Planning for Front PPF, Front Window Tint

Delivery was just about perfect. One or two items (hood/trunk alignment) that if they can be fixed, great if not they won't bother me in the long run. It's just a car. ;)

Some quick Pics...

View attachment 710627View attachment 710628
Awesome Congratulations !!!