Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here ordered post 5/15 and been told by their SA to expect a delivery in June?

ordered 5/16 and that’s what my SA mentioned in the showroom as I placed my order but I’m having my doubts now (especially based on some of the earlier rumors/posts). I’m not sure I can make it until September!!!! Feel for you March orderers

LR - 5 seat- midnight blue - 19” wheels- no FSD

Hey guys….last I checked this was a place where we all complain about THE DELIVERY (or lack of) OUR TESLAS ON ORDER!!!
Please knock off the political bullshiz…PLEASE

And speaking of, this morning is looking pretty good with dates continuing to hold steady. I think there is some truth to the logic that midwest/eastern US get the first of late-quarter deliveries.

1621947513635.png

Has anyone here ordered post 5/15 and been told by their SA to expect a delivery in June?

ordered 5/16 and that’s what my SA mentioned in the showroom as I placed my order but I’m having my doubts now (especially based on some of the earlier rumors/posts). I’m not sure I can make it until September!!!! Feel for you March orderers

I'd take a look at the spreadsheet in this forum and see how March orders have shaken out. I've not seen any March orders from before 3/20 (excluding 7-seaters or Standard Range vehicles) that are still waiting to take delivery. However, demand is MUCH higher this quarter so it might be a toss up. You may have to hope to get a cancellation car. Still, if not, it's still very possible you can find a car in the intervening months before Sept.

Me! Initial order was on the 13th but changed the color on the 17th so that reflects the new order date. SA assured me end of June, or early July the latest. We will see what happens in the next few weeks.

Ordered mine 3/23, 1-10 weeks, today is 9 weeks... Performance, Red, Tow Hitch, Full Self Driving
I ordered mine on 3/29, this week marks 8 weeks for me. I was told by one SA to expect the car between 1 - 8 weeks (for a while I had May 13th - May 30th) then another SA said to expect the car between 8 - 10 weeks. Now, my estimate delivery date is June 14th - June 30th which will be beyond 1 - 10 weeks 😀

Mt Kisco here too(I'm from CT)
I ordered 4/9 and was told last beginning of June.. but who knows with how things have been. Prior to that it was around now that I should have had it.
MY LR White Interior, White Exterior
I’m from NH, but also picking up Mt. Kisco. I ordered 5/1. My SA is local to here, but even with the firmware update pending he was still confident it will be delivered in mid-June.

I just reached out to Mt. Kisco order support since I haven’t talked to anyone local on the ground there. (Wish I was closer so I could drive by the lot :( ) I’m hoping they can let me know if they can see a planned production and possible delivery date, and if the firmware issue might push my delivery past June.

@smophiee I took my order off hold on 5/21 and I haven't heard a June timeframe yet and my order page says 1-10 weeks from order - not sure if this means original order date on 3/22 or the 5/21 hold release date.

I ordered 5/3 and my SA just said keep an eye on the website for your delivery date. Nothing else. That was in Peabody, ma

Mt Kisco here too(I'm from CT)
I ordered 4/9 and was told last beginning of June.. but who knows with how things have been. Prior to that it was around now that I should have had it.
MY LR White Interior, White Exterior
I have a Mt Kisco delivery with the same order date. My last update from SA two weeks ago was for delivery around the first week of June. Currently, website says 6-10 weeks from order date. I haven't inquired for an update.

This will be my first Tesla and just ordered on the 22nd of May (RN11591)…about how long after doing all the registration info (I’m to the point where I need to upload my insurance info) do you get a delivery range?
Welcome to the waiting club! Until they resolve the current "issue", I wouldn't rely on any estimated date. If tradition holds, you'd be looking at a August - September timeline.

I ordered mine on 3/29, this week marks 8 weeks for me. I was told by one SA to expect the car between 1 - 8 weeks (for a while I had May 13th - May 30th) then another SA said to expect the car between 8 - 10 weeks. Now, my estimate delivery date is June 14th - June 30th which will be beyond 1 - 10 weeks 😀
I feel you. Tomorrow will mark 10 weeks for me when I was originally told 4-6.

Reactions: with_raiden