Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Refreshed my order page this morning so I could see if there were any changes before the daily crash.

Still June 9-29.

I think I'd have been not as frustrated if my SA hadn't insisted 4-6 weeks from 4/10.

Also I originally had dates as early as 5/1 on my account. So my brain thinks this car is at least 3 weeks past due at this point.

Mt Kisco here too(I'm from CT)
I ordered 4/9 and was told last beginning of June.. but who knows with how things have been. Prior to that it was around now that I should have had it.
MY LR White Interior, White Exterior
I m from CT & ordered in Mt Kisco on 5/14 ... shows range Week 4 to 11, MY LR Blue, Black interior.
eagerly waiting for the delivery dates to show up

East coaster here with my dates and SA update.

Order placed: 4/5
Pickup location: Paramus, NJ
Current delivery window from website: 6/16-6/30

I pinged my SA yesterday for a delivery update and asked about firmware updates, delays, and my expected delivery. She shared that on her side she saw that my Y was on track to have a VIN assigned by the end of May for a delivery in the first 2 weeks of June.

The SAs details fall more in line with Tesla delivering from east to west coast at the end of the quarter but could also just be blowing smoke. She did confirm that my Y has not been built yet.

This morning with bleary eyes I logged into my profile and saw something look different (you memorize how the page looks after a while) and got excited! But turns out it was just my "Insurance" task expanded for some reason, showing my ID that I uploaded. Still have June 5-25 dates, ordered 4/13 in Burbank.

Also my Gmail automatically bumped the last message I sent to the Burbank DC to the top of my Inbox. I thought it was a reply but no, it was just Gmail saying "They have ignored you for 5 days. Resend it?" Anyway, I've only reached out twice ever; I think I used up my 1 allotted contact a few weeks ago. I'll just wait.

I haven’t heard from my store leader or operations mgr since last Wednesday. Not a good sign regarding this firmware update. Pickup is in Bloomington IL. They gave my VIN which won’t appear on my account until the firmware update is done and even sent me pictures, but still doesn’t know when I can pickup. 😂

i havent got much response from Bloomington either since I made the order. Before that, they were great. :)

Hopefully I am right behind you in line!

Hi Everyone,

(first post ever :))
I've ordered a MYP black, white interior, FSD, on the 13th of May, with expected delivery date between 6/11 and 6/30 in Brooklyn.

I have 2 questions:
1. Do you think MYP deliveries are gonna be faster/slower than deliveries of MY?
2. Do you think paying method changes the delivery order (something like loan is faster than cash is faster than lease)?

Thanks!

Reactions: rypalmer and MYMY21
Mt Kisco here too(I'm from CT)
I ordered 4/9 and was told last beginning of June.. but who knows with how things have been. Prior to that it was around now that I should have had it.
MY LR White Interior, White Exterior
Same here. Ordered a little after you I was told by the SA in Milford I should be getting VIN matched this week or next.. but HA! yeah right

Reactions: MYMY21
Hi Everyone,

(first post ever :))
I've ordered a MYP black, white interior, FSD, on the 13th of May, with expected delivery date between 6/11 and 6/30 in Brooklyn.

I have 2 questions:
1. Do you think MYP deliveries are gonna be faster/slower than deliveries of MY?
2. Do you think paying method changes the delivery order (something like loan is faster than cash is faster than lease)?

Thanks!
From the looks of it, everyone on track for a Q2 delivery will be getting theirs mid-late June regardless of car ordered.

My SA told me a completed profile helps potentially get a better delivery, but doesn't sound like the particular payment method matters.

I have tried refreshing, tried different devices to login, and even checked source code for an EDD. Nothing changes, still a lonely RN#. Source code just says "date1-date2" I have given up on getting a date on my profile.
When looking at the source code, search for 'copyOverride'. If this field is empty, then you won't see any dates. 'copyOverride' is inside of an object called 'DeliveryEstimateDate'

• Informative
Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Try visiting the site on mobile or resize your web browser window to see if you have a date. If I resize the browser window or visit my order page on mobile, it says June 14th - June 30th. Whereas the “desktop” view only has a lonely reservation number with a view design details link.
Bro, I’ve checked on my phone, your phone, your grandmas phone, and even Elon’s phone. No date.

Then I used my MacBook, my Mac, the old MS-DOS computer at the library, and even tried using WOPR. No date.

this is really starting to annoy me and I just would like someone to say “Hey dude, your car is here, we need to update CupHead, and once that’s done, you can come sign documents, give us some money, and take your car home”

Is that too much to ask for? This week would be excellent since I’m off work all week…

"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":false,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"copyOverride":"","isFromAdminTool":true},"DefaultDateAndTime":"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date." Exactly what my source code states around "copyOverride"
When looking at the source code, search for 'copyOverride'. If this field is empty, then you won't see any dates. 'copyOverride' is inside of an object called 'DeliveryEstimateDate'