Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FOPD
April 19: May 5 - May 22
April 20: May 6 - May 22
April 21: 5 - 9 Weeks FOPD

I'm now back to the original dates.

Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FOPD
April 19: May 5 - May 22
April 20: May 6 - May 22
April 21: 5 - 9 Weeks FOPD

I'm now back to the original dates.
Maybe it got accidentally sent to the NY Metro area (edit: it has white interior so prob not):

has anyone had issues logging into tesla accoutn on chrome with timeouts and it tells me to delete cookies and such. I have not been able to use chrome on work computer to login or chrome on iphone. Have to use safari and microsoft edge on my home PC

has anyone had issues logging into tesla accoutn on chrome with timeouts and it tells me to delete cookies and such. I have not been able to use chrome on work computer to login or chrome on iphone. Have to use safari and microsoft edge on my home PC
This was happening to me for a while but on Safari (too many redirects error). I tried going directly to my order page:

https://www[dot]tesla[dot]com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXX

and it worked like that after asking me to log in first.

Last edited:
Got pushed out to May 18 - Jun 7 again a couple of days ago......

Then I find out there's some MYPs being delivery to various locations around the country. Found a Blue one in St. Louis. Hmmmm.... $9K more, white interior (may help with the heat coming through that big glass roof), no tow (what do I need that for?). It's only a 7 hour drive (good chance to try out that supercharger network, will add a couple of hours travel for charge time).

I wonder how fast they can get it ready for me? Ha!
Decided to snag the MYP I found online. Called my TA, she reserved it, it's in CA waiting to get loaded on a train, she was able to redirect it to Detroit vs. me having to fly to St. Louis.
Delivery moved up April 30 - May 6.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 4.14.27 PM.png

How are you able to see these new builds online? All I've ever seen were used vehicles?
I'm sure there's an easier method but I just looked for Current inventory and changed the zip code to various cities within a radius I was comfortable driving to/from to see if there were any available. Last week, nada. Yesterday and today, there's a few. I looked at 6 or 8 locations before I found the blue I wanted. Everything I found was this configuration: MYP, 5 seat, white/black int, no tow, no FSD. Various colors, mostly white and MSM.

Yeah I'm aware of that but have never seen any new vehicles there. Why would they post new vecicles on their website when
there's probably hundreds of people waiting for a new build of that car they could just assign it to?

That was me. I can see delivery estimates whether it be weeks or actual span of dates on my phone but nothing shows on my computer.
I can confirm this is true. There's no delivery date shown on my MacBook, yet I logged onto my iPhone it says May 13th - June 2nd. I am not sure I trust the estimated delivery range on the phone because I am sure both the mobile site and the desktop site are using the same API.

Reactions: olsookie