Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this site the other day but not sure how legit it is: There's 13 MYs showing. Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car
Strange site. I click on one of the cars, and it seems to go to a legit build. However, Under the "features" it lists the
spoiler, Performance pedals and perf brakes. I am awaiting delivery of a MYP and it doesn't list these on my
account under "view design details" but the MYP has these standard?

• 2021 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes

I haven't received any updates today, but my SA said he estimates the delivery to be May 2 and when he can track progress on the train he will set my delivery appointment for that date ±a day. Still shows April 29 - May 05.
Interesting... My SA sent a follow-up email stating "Our delivery team would reach out with a tie period to pick up. Also you would be getting emails from Tesla delivery prompting you to complete next steps". Guess I will have to wait for that email to come since it appears my SA has nothing to do with delivery.

Strange site. I click on one of the cars, and it seems to go to a legit build. However, Under the "features" it lists the
spoiler, Performance pedals and perf brakes. I am awaiting delivery of a MYP and it doesn't list these on my

• Pearl White Paint
  • Autopilot
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes
This is the exact list on my MYP that I snagged today....except blue. Right off the Tesla site, existing inventory.

I ordered a Model Y Performance on 04/01, was originally given a date of April 24st - May 15th. I didn't get an email or anything from Tesla until 4/9. Currently my delivery date continually goes up by a day, each day (started when it changed earliest to May 1st), with a delivery date of May 5th - May 21st.

Don't think this would bother me much if I could have it delivered, but apparently Tesla won't deliver to my area (odd, since I know people in the area that have had deliveries in done), while the closest Tesla location being a 5-6hr drive.

I ordered a Model Y Performance on 04/01, was originally given a date of April 24st - May 15th. I didn't get an email or anything from Tesla until 4/9. Currently my delivery date continually goes up by a day, each day (started when it changed earliest to May 1st), with a delivery date of May 5th - May 21st.

Don't think this would bother me much if I could have it delivered, but apparently Tesla won't deliver to my area (odd, since I know people in the area that have had deliveries in done), while the closest Tesla location being a 5-6hr drive.
What color? There has been quite a few performances in stock or in transit that you may be able to grab. I am in MI and grabbed one that was in transit to IL, they are rerouting it here.

Reactions: danwilliams5
There's a very good chance I'm reading too much into this, but thought it was interesting...

The generic MY order page on Teslas site has listed the Estimated Delivery as 6-10 Weeks for the past few days. I was just on it and now it shows 4-8 Weeks. That's a positive move in the right direction! Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come for those of us with orders already in :)

There's a very good chance I'm reading too much into this, but thought it was interesting...

The generic MY order page on Teslas site has listed the Estimated Delivery as 6-10 Weeks for the past few days. I was just on it and now it shows 4-8 Weeks. That's a positive move in the right direction! Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come for those of us with orders already in :)
I feel like the window just mirrors the end of the quarter. If you order June 1, there's a pretty good shot they will shoehorn your car in before the end of the month.

• Pearl White Paint
  • Autopilot
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes
I use this site. It’s legit.

Reactions: EV-CPO