Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same here
annoying , I keep getting to the
product-finalize?page URL because more than likely i have to accept the no Radar clause since i ordered the car back in OCT.
soon as it loads :

This page isn’t working right now​

www.tesla.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

this is incognito.
Got a delivery text earlier today, my account has been bricked for over 6 hours now

I have an unusual question I guess:

I'm French (nobody's perfect), and I've been in the US for 8 months now. I have my French driving license, and the "ticket" you get when you succeed at your road test here and that equates to a temp driving license. I should receive the actual US license within 2 or 3 weeks.

So, at delivery:
- Can I get my car using only my foreign driving license?
- If not, can I get my car using my temp driving license (the freaking ticket)?
- If not, can I pay for the car so it doesn't get reassigned and wait a couple more weeks until my actual driving license arrives?

Thanks for the help!
Pour faire court, oui ! tu peux acheter une voiture aux us avec ton permis français. Sorry got exited to find another french citizen on this forum 😂. So I’ll translate for non french speakers here (like 99% of the members)
Yeah you can buy a car with certain international driving licenses, and french is one of them. However they’ll ask for your social security number to check your credit history. So no you don’t have to wait for your new one.

I’m in Rockville. Ordered on March 26th. Been stuck in mid June estimated dates for the past month or so. Cutting it close with a baby on the way at the end of June too.

Haven’t been getting into the site all day, but got the “ready for payment” email. Texted my SA and was told I have a VIN! 184xxx. Haven’t been able to get into the site, nor have I gotten anything else about scheduling delivery. SA said with VIN could be late this week or next. MYLR pearl white/black/5 seater/19” Gemini.

Hopefully that is good news for you on the horizon as well. 🤞🏻
I’m now starting to realize it might be that whole third row seating option. Damn kids.

F6808C48-85CA-41A0-81E8-1CF9A7398706.jpeg

Could this mean we are going to see updates on the west coast???