Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In defense of your kids (haha!), I don't think the 7-seater is necessarily what caused your delay. I ordered a 7-seater (LR) and just got a VIN today. Ordered on Cinco de Mayo.
I’m now starting to realize it might be that whole third row seating option. Damn kids.

It must be the 7 seats ....and Blue color is the problem. LOL. I also ordered 3/31 in CA

Tough to beat Raleigh, NC on that front. No answers when you attempt to call the main number and the voicemail box is always full. Chatted on the site with someone very helpful who confirmed the order was still being worked on. I emailed the main sales email and they did reply with my SAs email address. Mailed him twice and got nothing back. I feel your pain in the fact that absolutely no one reaches out and gives you an idea of what is happening.
Agree! I've reached out to my Raleigh rep a few times and never heard anything back. I stopped by just a few days ago and they said my car hadn't been built and I would likely get it the end of June (I ordered 4/6). I got my VIN tonight and matched it to a car I saw when I was there (I snapped a few pics of possible matches). Can't wait to pick it up (if I can get a hold of anyone to let me get it). :)