Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pick up today, but I haven’t been able to complete my final payment because the servers are bogged down. Plus when I entered my bank details it said it needed
to validate my account info which would take until 5/27.

The Tesla Operations Manager told me that we can just do it manually when I get there, but told me to try again in the morning.
What I fear is my Delivery is 5/26, but the Tesla site states that verification takes until 5/27, however the final payment and banking site keeps freezing and timing out so I can’t complete it even if I wanted to.

I’m hoping that they can do it manually when I get there without any issues.

Last edited:
You can always send them an email and they'll try with another bank. That's what I did and they found me a better offer.
This is where I sent the email [email protected]. I never heard a reply but saw that they checked my credit one more time and my interest rate went down.

Congrats to everyone getting a VIN today! Kind of sweet & sour as I'm still waiting on mine after trying every trick in the almost 60 pages written today:rolleyes: .