Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to Tesla today to see if they’d wake my car up and find it. They didn’t do that specifically but they did inform me it left Birmingham at some point earlier this week (unable to determine when) and it’s scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Timing seems pretty off so maybe my truck is making multiple stops.
Either way, the SA checked my account and noticed that even though I had uploaded my insurance, no one had checked my account since (this Is consistent with every other step at least LOL). So I’m to the final payment step now, and go figure Plaid can’t link with PNC accounts currently so I can’t pay via ACH. I called Tesla back to see if there’s an alternative way such as providing my routing and account number, noooooooope. At this point every single step has been a mess so it doesn’t phase me anymore. If Plaid isn’t fixed by Wednesday I’ll just grab a cashiers check for Friday. I’m not hopeful, YNAB also uses Plaid and it’s always having issues with PNC.
So fair warning to PNC customers, currently you cannot setup ACH for payment.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Talked to Tesla today to see if they’d wake my car up and find it. They didn’t do that specifically but they did inform me it left Birmingham at some point earlier this week (unable to determine when) and it’s scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Timing seems pretty off so maybe my truck is making multiple stops.
Either way, the SA checked my account and noticed that even though I had uploaded my insurance, no one had checked my account since (this Is consistent with every other step at least LOL). So I’m to the final payment step now, and go figure Plaid can’t link with PNC accounts currently so I can’t pay via ACH. I called Tesla back to see if there’s an alternative way such as providing my routing and account number, noooooooope. At this point every single step has been a mess so it doesn’t phase me anymore. If Plaid isn’t fixed by Wednesday I’ll just grab a cashiers check for Friday. I’m not hopeful, YNAB also uses Plaid and it’s always having issues with PNC.
So fair warning to PNC customers, currently you cannot setup ACH for payment.
Sorry to hear about your troubles but hello fellow YNABer! Not really looking forward to going back into the negative net worth after this purchase. 😆

Ok .... another day, another push back.

lastest ETA May 9-29
I looked on the spreadsheet and it literally feels like I’m the only one in Florida without a vin number and my order was placed on 4/1.
Could it be because of my white and black interior? I was blaming my 20” induction wheels but I have seen some people with vin #s have ordered them too.. but all have black seats. This is why I’m thinking it’s my white and black interior. 😒 welppppp

Similarly:

Estimated Delivery: May 16 - June 05​

Looks like us Midwest folk are on for the long haul!
We ordered March 23, it was 1 -10 weeks, and looks like it will be 10 weeks :(
here history:
04.17 - 05.06
04.18 - 05.06
04.19 - 05.06
04.20 - 05.06
04.21 - 05.06
04.22 - 05.06
04.23 - 05.06
04.28 - 05.18
04.29 - 05.19
05.11 - 05.31
05.04 - 05.18
05.11 - 05.31
05.08 - 05.24
05.12 - 06.01 today

We ordered March 23, it was 1 -10 weeks, and looks like it will be 10 weeks :(
here history:
04.17 - 05.06
04.18 - 05.06
04.19 - 05.06
04.20 - 05.06
04.21 - 05.06
04.22 - 05.06
04.23 - 05.06
04.28 - 05.18
04.29 - 05.19
05.11 - 05.31
05.04 - 05.18
05.11 - 05.31
05.08 - 05.24
05.12 - 06.01 today
I ordered March 18. Surprised such a difference for us.

I continue to be jealous of people who are even getting a range of actual dates. Even if they are as real as Monopoly money, I want something other than the 5-9 weeks I've seen since I ordered on April 4th!
I just got some dates today after talking to an SC. Wonder if someone forgot to feed the flyover country gerbil powering my reservation and finally got around to replacing it. Turns out 1-10 weeks may be closer to 10-13. Here’s to hoping for a good surprise.

I continue to be jealous of people who are even getting a range of actual dates. Even if they are as real as Monopoly money, I want something other than the 5-9 weeks I've seen since I ordered on April 4th!
I don't think it even matters, they just keep scrambling the dates, pissing you off and then you finally get a VIN# and you're happy as sh**.. I'm not at the happy stage yet but a little hopeful it'll be soon.