Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't worry Nolegirl, you will get your VIN soon! I like your style, FYI...we have essentially the same car except I did not buy the tow hitch...Totally random but I graduated from FSU back in the day and my daughter is currently a sophomore in Tallahassee. GO NOLES!!!
At least we have our enthusiasm for Tesla in common. (Don’t look at my username 😁) 🐊

• Funny
Reactions: Hahabye
my delivery date changes almost daily the. about two weeks ago it seemed to have stabilized to June 11 to June 30. Then last night, I had an error message saying account could not be accessed. This morning, I got access and delivery states May 30-June 16 (in two days sort of), but i know for sure it will change again since I still do not have a VIN assigned LOL. Ordered 4-11. Gave up on my SA since he never answers emails or calls.
My dates just crept closer too, June 18 - June 30. That is the closest it’s ever been. NorCal, ordered 5/9.

I first did my financing through Tesla and got 2.49% for 72 months. Then I applied with Delta Community Credit Union and got 1.38% for 72 months. Sent the DCCU pdf to the Tesla rate match email and they matched it.
I don’t recall getting a PDF. I’ll go back and check. I took a screenshot of the approval though but I don’t think that contained the terms and details. Thanks for the info!

I don't think so. Normally the loan provider will have requirements. This is what I have, minus a few other things like uninsured motorist, rental coverage, etc.

Comprehensive: $100 Deductible
Collision: $500 Deductible
Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $300,000 / $300,000
Property Damage Liability: $100,000

Here is my previous coverage for 6 months vs new coverage:
Current premium:$844.23 per term
New estimated premium*:$1,803.37 per term

I am with Nationwide. Our current and only car at the moment is a 2020 Ford Edge ST.
Appreciate the info

Well try this on for BS, i get called by Tesla Monterrey/Seaside saying they have two MY that owners needed extra time and gave me first dibs, they did not match my request but there was a MYLR white with a tow hitch, the SA said "let me know by the end of the day" I wanted about an hour for my wife to get out of her nursing recertification class, and she was like lets just get the white one because the other MY was $2K more due to upgraded rims. I call back about 1.5 hours later, and BOOM! the owners changed their minds and took the white MY back, so the SA was like "just up your loan or pay the 2K out of pocket" I have the 2K but didn't want the bigger (nicer) rims because ride and tire mileage are more important. So I passed on the silver MYLR and now 3-13 weeks, this is the SECOND time they did this to us.

Dang man, that's definitely disappointing! At least you'll probably be happier in the long run, getting the actual car you ordered.

I hear ya on the waiting though - it sucks! My original order was Nov, but paused and reactivated April 7th... no VIN yet. It'll be worth it in the end! At least I keep telling myself that 🤪

I first did my financing through Tesla and got 2.49% for 72 months. Then I applied with Delta Community Credit Union and got 1.38% for 72 months. Sent the DCCU pdf to the Tesla rate match email and they matched it.
That's awesome. Just for others out there including @GoGators! DCU is different from DCCU. Both seem to have great competitive rates, but DCCU seems more difficult to become a member.

DCU: Digital Federal Credit Union
DCCU: Delta Community Credit Union

Here a quick update on what Tesla is now doing to provide more safety with the cabin cam on AI.
Should help solve those who try to drive while in the back seat. (Who would do that????)
I bet this a part of the new blue button accept or else.