Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe strongly most folks who ordered before, say 5/20, will get their Ys by end of June unless you live in Hawaii or someplace hard to get to, etc. They’re cranking them out now and folks who ordered in early May are getting VINs, etc and Tesla wants to deliver by end of Q.

Hang tight.
For sure. A vast majority are either on a DC lot already or waiting to be shipped from Fremont, already complete. The only thing they're all waiting on is the firmware update to make them ready to sell. That's why things seem all over the place, and it's why pretty much all these orders will be fulfilled in the next few weeks.

Congrats. I’m getting a Mt K delivery too and dates just went from “…weeks” to June 11 to June 28, which is just fine as we are away until earlier that week. However, I want to get out of the trade-in I approved as I got a better offer and already sold it. Anyone know if that will mess up my order? They haven’t responded to my emails or voicemails.
Nope. I'm in CT too and removed my trade in and it was pretty straightforward. Did they send you an email to sign some out of state tax exemption? I got a txt from Mt Kisco to do that before I got my VIN. My SA though been super hard to get ahold of and I feel like he's always on vacation. lol

WTF my EDD went away and now it came back to 3-13 weeks, thats the longest estimated EDD this entire time and today makes week 8.
Lol i’m on the exact same boat. Yesterday for the first time a date showed up (instead of X weeks after order), it was june 14-june 30
Then last night it disappeared like everyone else. And this morning I woke up to this BS range (see picture attached lol)
I think i’ll go back in bed and roll myself in the sheets like a burrito until I get my VIN.

Attachments

• A006CFFF-A953-488A-AF8F-60FE7F3A15D3.jpeg
    A006CFFF-A953-488A-AF8F-60FE7F3A15D3.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 79
  • Funny
Reactions: theluckeys
Tesla does a rate match, so that’s what I did. Sent Tesla the approval from DCU, and a few hours later they had updated my account with the rate match. Can’t speak to the process if going through a third party directly
So to confirm - did you originally finance through Tesla, then go get the approval from DCU, then just go back to Tesla and say match my rate?

For those of you that do not have dates, look at your account page carefully. I had dates this morning, then they "disappeared". After further inspection, it looks like the color of the dates are changed to blend in with the page. See pics
Not only are we not seeing our cars, the dates are getting taken from us too 😂

Tesla does a rate match, so that’s what I did. Sent Tesla the approval from DCU, and a few hours later they had updated my account with the rate match. Can’t speak to the process if going through a third party directly
Do you mean the initial DCU approval (without the MVPA? I thought once DCU gets the purchase agreement they will overnight the check. So do you mean we can tell DCU not to mail the check and then contact Tesla to rate match? Or did you request the rate match before receiving a VIN?

Do you know if Tesla requires any deductible minimums for insurance?
I don't think so. Normally the loan provider will have requirements. This is what I have, minus a few other things like uninsured motorist, rental coverage, etc.

Comprehensive: $100 Deductible
Collision: $500 Deductible
Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $300,000 / $300,000
Property Damage Liability: $100,000

Here is my previous coverage for 6 months vs new coverage:
Current premium:$844.23 per term
New estimated premium*:$1,803.37 per term

I am with Nationwide. Our current and only car at the moment is a 2020 Ford Edge ST.

Reactions: DinMiami
So to confirm - did you originally finance through Tesla, then go get the approval from DCU, then just go back to Tesla and say match my rate?
I first did my financing through Tesla and got 2.49% for 72 months. Then I applied with Delta Community Credit Union and got 1.38% for 72 months. Sent the DCCU pdf to the Tesla rate match email and they matched it.

Reactions: GoGators!