Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh, Raintree Delivery Center here in AZ called to confirm my MYP pickup for tomorrow at one. I ordered this inventory MYP from Salt Lake last week and picked the first appointment in the profile which was tomorrow at 1. Guy verifies that I will be there and I say yes.. he then checks further and pings the car which he can't get a location back (said the last location was outside of SLC), he also said that it was originally scheduled to arrive 6/23 at 4 PM, which makes no sense why the systems don't speak to each other.. I now have to push my pickup to Friday to give them more time.

Reactions: elguapo and dsandhu
Ugh, Raintree Delivery Center here in AZ called to confirm my MYP pickup for tomorrow at one. I ordered this inventory MYP from Salt Lake last week and picked the first appointment in the profile which was tomorrow at 1. Guy verifies that I will be there and I say yes.. he then checks further and pings the car which he can't get a location back (said the last location was outside of SLC), he also said that it was originally scheduled to arrive 6/23 at 4 PM, which makes no sense why the systems don't speak to each other.. I now have to push my pickup to Friday to give them more time.
That sucks. I ordered my inventory car on 6/18 from Boise to be shipped to Seattle. My delivery is for 6/29 so I really hope 11 days is enough time for them to get it here when it’s only 7 hours away.

How can our EDD’s be so close but still no VIN?? We need to time to get the insurance setup and and try to accommodate the devliery appointment window into planning! Gah!!
Yes I feel the same and I am located 3.5 hours away from my pick up location. All part of “the experience” it is what it is 🤷‍♂️ a lot of people stating 100 miles to report issues I have well over 100 mile trip home from pick up location so I will be looking over the car fairly closely.

Reactions: BitJam
I went to the bank and had them wire the full payment for my demo MYLR blue/white 19" to be delivered to my house. While I was there I asked the teller if they knew of a good electrician. She recommended her neighbor. I called up his company and he is planning to come out tomorrow to take a look at installing a 14-50 outlet near my driveway. I live in a small town so a lot of things get done by word of mouth like this. I've been in touch with a contractor for about a month but one month is a like a nano-second in contractor time.

My current options are charging with 120 via a long extension cord running out a window or using one of the two ChargePoint stations downtown at the Visitor Center. The nearest SuperCharger is a max 150kW station over 50 miles away.

Reactions: und2000
Thank you to the members of this thread. Your insight and tips have been helpful as I wait for MY to be ready. Been going through the EDD roller coaster (as have most of you) but currently frustrated with the lack of response from Tesla.

Have tried texts and emails to the SA who sent the welcome email and the SC's order support and delivery emails and got nothing back. Not sure if it has to do with living in CT and picking up the car in NY. Have called the 800 number waited for a callback. This was ok in the beginning, but waiting 3 hours for a call back to answer is getting a little stale.

Any suggestions on how to get through to the SA or enlist a better response turn-around?

Ordered 5/18 for pickup in MT Kisco, Original EDD 4-13 weeks, slowly creeped into July, now EDD 7/17 to 8/6.