Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same boat. Had been stuck between July 14 - Aug 3 for almost a week and expected no change again today (believing Fremont basically took this week off). Surprised to see EDD refreshed to July 12 - 29. What a great way to start off the morning, but Ialso know it’s foolish to get my hopes up. July 12 probably isn’t happening considering we don’t have a VIN yet.

On a side note, I ordered 5/9 and my account page has never updated more than once a day, typically in the morning. I check maybe five times a day and it only ever updates once per morning.

I get email alerts about 8am PST when the website changes, and it does seem to vary.

I'm hoping that since the deliveries seem stalled, that they'll pick back up next week. There were a lot of MY in the parking lot near the Fremont factory.

• Informative
Reactions: digitalboi
Tesla really should have little cameras on their robots.. They could charge us money to watch the cars go through production.

But this "technology company" is giving us on an Estimated Delivery Date, which, in the first month of your order is never going to happen.

Crazy you need to get about 2 months in to your wait, and about 15-20 different EDD's later and it's still a dream.

Even the SA's are in the dark, can only really see what we see on the website. Yet people call them and expect something.

I'm in California, relatively close to the Factory, and I know now that California orders really only get filled the last 3 weeks of the Quarter as you can see by the spreadsheet. Q2 didn't work out, maybe I'll see something before Q3 or Q4.

Put me down for the shift in the wrong direction. Woke up and my ED changed to 8/10-8/30 from 8/3-8/23.

Instantly I opened up TMC on my phone and started scrolling through the replies here since last night and can see a lot of people got pushed back a lot further even though their order was around the same time as mine or before... this seems a little rediculous.

Welcome to the psychological warfare everyone.

Others have gotten it before so they are obviously capable of doing it. I live pretty close to the SC all things considered so i dont think it would be an option normally but I think given everything thats happened its the least they can do
That would be the route I'd take if it seems like delivery is during your trip. This way you could have someone place the keys in your house until you get back. You may have to accept the vehicle in the app without seeing the vehicle, and that could be a potential problem for you. Regardless, I'm hoping everything works out positively for you.

That would be the route I'd take if it seems like delivery is during your trip. This way you could have someone place the keys in your house until you get back. You may have to accept the vehicle in the app without seeing the vehicle, and that could be a potential problem for you. Regardless, I'm hoping everything works out positively for you.
I thought about that, i am not terribly worried about it though as the 7 day return policy is still in effect so if i really have any issues with it i can just return it. I have to hope though, that my SA at this point would make sure that the car is well inspected before they deliver it so any issues would either get addressed and delivery delayed or noted so that i can just make an apt to have them addressed.
They were really good about fixing the issues my dad found with my Mom’s MY when she took delivery

Reactions: PatrickTM