Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ZC3505 and I had our MY's on the same delivery truck. I selected a later date for pickup due to some other commitments. However, I did get to see it Monday before they do the prep work.

View attachment 659391View attachment 659392View attachment 659393

I couldn't look inside but did get to apply my panel gap gauge and I couldn't find any differences. It looked perfect. Build date was on the windshield sticker as 4/18/21.
Congrats! Did you see any black on blacks with black interiors? Trying to understand if that's a low volume config and hence not being built until later. TIA.

Or at least check with the bank/CU to see how long you have to find a car (30, 60, 90 days) first before submitting.
My CU (Patelco) said they can turn around a loan within 2 business days (from application submission to funding) so I'm holding off till I get a firm delivery date before actually applying. I already got pre-approval with a soft check so I'm pretty confident I'll get the rate I want when I actually apply.

Reactions: RyFreddy
well we took a road trip to Monterrey and we use to see semi trucks loaded with Tesla's going back and forth, and this trip NOTHING, when we arrived at the seaside tesla store their staging lot was empty, this is crazy because i too would rather not take another hit to get financing because my credit union gave me 1.9 apr up to 84 months

I was also looking at the Order Tracker file on the other thread. Avg days from order to VIN is 49 days. Avg from Order to Delivery is 66 days. Granted this isn't 100% accurate/scientific, but might help with some expectations... I ordered 4/19 (config in sig) so based on that info, I might see a VIN in the beginning of June and delivery mid/late June. Seems to be on par as of late.

Reactions: _AP_
Shocking development: 😂

May 1: 5/16 - 6/5
May 2: 5/17 - 6/5
May 3: 5/18 - 6/5
May 4: 5/19 - 6/5

There can't be that many shipments to Indianapolis. I hope they come together on your dates instead of mine, which excitingly changed today 5/27 - 6/9. from the end of June. a coworker was there on Sunday and said there were zero cars on the lot, not even in the showroom.
From the 29th to yesterday was 06/21-06/30. Now back to 5-9 weeks. At 4 weeks now, so maybe next week??? (Not really).

Reactions: Ownerinwaiting
No, but I can certainly check that too. Tesla offered me exactly KBB value last month when they first ran it.
KBB is usually a range. For me, Carvana was significantly more than Tesla and Carmax and ended up right in the middle of the KBB's Trade In range. For my 2013 Honda Accord w/ 120k miles, Tesla and Carmax was around $9400 and Carvana was $10,300. I sold it to Carvana this past weekend. Super simple and took literally 5 minutes to complete the transaction. I'm in California so there wasn't a tax incentive to trade in to Tesla.

Reactions: Emmadiane
For those selling cars take it around to local dealerships, I received $1200 more for my vehicle just selling it to a dealership vs Carmax, Tesla, Carvana, etc. I sold my Honda CR-V to a Ford Dealership. Here is what is crazy, I bought it Sept 2019, sold it in April 2021 for more than I paid for it. Absolutely insane..

I was also looking at the Order Tracker file on the other thread. Avg days from order to VIN is 49 days. Avg from Order to Delivery is 66 days. Granted this isn't 100% accurate/scientific, but might help with some expectations... I ordered 4/19 (config in sig) so based on that info, I might see a VIN in the beginning of June and delivery mid/late June. Seems to be on par as of late.
I ordered 48 days ago and still waiting for my VIN. I'll let you know if it shows up tomorrow!

• Funny
Reactions: RyFreddy
For 2021, this is not correct. AVG order to VIN is 24 days, AVG Order to Delivery is 32 days.

Reactions: one4thegipper