Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the black paint batch is all around that time. I haven't seen any VIN announcements for black in awhile.

My Black w/ 20" ordered around the same time has been holding steady at the beginning of September.

I appreciate that this is a smaller sample size (Both the forum and the paint color) but how is everyone else with a black paint order doing on their EDD?
5/17 order - All Black, induction, 5 seat LR, no tow, no FSD pushed back 2 weeks in the last 2 days.

Reactions: Riggs11
I thought I would join the fray here. I ordered a MYLR on June 5th and have watched the EDD slip consistently over the past month and a half. My window is now 9/9 - 9/30. Ugh! Thought about getting a Mach-e instead but that’s just not what I want. Leased my wife a Model 3 last year and I’m hooked. I have an F150 that I want to sell or trade-in and it sounds like the used car market is due to cool down this month. I was hoping to take advantage of the inflated resale prices but the market may have already “corrected” by the time my order is ready 😞.

Bear with me here.

One day you wake up and compulsively check for updates to your EDD, same as every morning. To your shock and joy you see a VIN smiling back at you, like a stork heralding the arrival of a new member of your family. Without haste, you rush to TMC to update one and all on your arrival. Congratulations abound.

The next day, sadly where there once was a beautiful VIN on your account page, you find that abandoned you in the night and now is replaced by: “October”. You return to TMC to share the terrible news. As you are scrolling through the 6 new pages that were created through the night by restless Tesla waiters, you find a post towards the end: “I JUST GOT MY VIN!!! OMG! SO HAPPY! [insert the VIN that was once yours] “

How does one respond?

Bear with me here.

One day you wake up and compulsively check for updates to your EDD, same as every morning. To your shock and joy you see a VIN smiling back at you, like a stork heralding the arrival of a new member of your family. Without haste, you rush to TMC to update one and all on your arrival. Congratulations abound.

The next day, sadly where there once was a beautiful VIN on your account page, you find that abandoned you in the night and now is replaced by: “October”. You return to TMC to share the terrible news. As you are scrolling through the 6 new pages that were created through the night by restless Tesla waiters, you find a post towards the end: “I JUST GOT MY VIN!!! OMG! SO HAPPY! [insert the VIN that was once yours] “

How does one respond?
Ffffffffffffff

Since my delivery date pushed again this morning to 8/5-8/25, I finally felt the need to join in the frustration of the all black orders.
4/19 order
MY LR, Black/Black, 5 Seat, 20" Induction, No tow, No FSD
Delivery has been all over the place the entire time, SA has no answers.
lol you came to the right place to share in our misery!