Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well Murphy's law dictates that since next week is the ONLY week out of the year we will be out of town, I'm sure Tesla will want to delivery that week, hoping our car actually doesn't get delivered until after next week now
I am just glad that the only planned trips we have until October are trips closer to the delivery center than our house. So they would be doing us a solid if they scheduled delivery during one of our trips.

Reactions: EVHokie07
I am just glad that the only planned trips we have until October are trips closer to the delivery center than our house. So they would be doing us a solid if they scheduled delivery during one of our trips.
I'm rolling the dice... scheduled a trip to vegas for my birthday 8/22-8/25 so i'm really hoping that I can get mine before or after or work with the SA on a solution if it actually comes at the end of my current window - honestly not expecting it until first week of sept if the (3 month) trend holds.

Logged in just now to check my EDD and saw this message. Nearly sh*t myself. Sadly, it took me to the standard page showing the same EDD once I clicked it.

View attachment 684071
Very interesting. Looks like you're among several data points now that have clicked the Tesla Vision blue button, yet not issued a VIN. In the last few months those presented with the Tesla Vision page have immediately been issued VINs when they proceeded. The process continues to change!