Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not putting anything into this other than it might be interesting. Darker area is the dates which have remained constant in my EDD via Tesla website. On July 9 my SA told me he can see more specific info on the EDD than I can, and he said I should expect delivery the week of Aug 23. Which if you go by my Venn diagram method of EDD's falls in the range of what I've been seeing.

We'll see how accurate this may be whenever I take delivery. For me it's not about when I get the Tesla, but more about when I can seriously start entertaining offers on my trade in. Aligning all of the moving parts is where a floating EDD makes it difficult.

View attachment 684168
Oh man your tracker is way better than my personal one, can I steal yours?

Reactions: PatrickTM
well Murphy's law dictates that since next week is the ONLY week out of the year we will be out of town, I'm sure Tesla will want to delivery that week, hoping our car actually doesn't get delivered until after next week now
I’m in the same situation. I go on vacation for 2 weeks in August and I’m pretty sure Tesla will want to deliver my LRMY during those 2 weeks.

Got this text, any idea how far I am from getting vehicle? Very excited!!

Attachments

• 1F3C7F5A-4E29-47AE-B256-82BE66A6361A.png
    1F3C7F5A-4E29-47AE-B256-82BE66A6361A.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 91
My EDD shifted back (see dates in signature). Does everyone go constantly look at your MY in the app or the image on the site? View attachment 684104
At last you have the new image. I'm still stuck on the old image in my profile. Not sure what that means. :(

My EDD's have recently been pretty consistent (last 3 weeks in August (currently 8/10-8/30)):

1626204693081.png

When i called they said the online delivery estimates are way off. Mine was saying August but to expect a car in the next 2 weeks after he looked me up in the system. Then 2 days later the text came.
Whenever I ask my SA about my EDD he always says that “the date you are seeing in your account is correct.” Mind you I ordered 5/23 in Tysons VA. My EDD says October.

You guys/gals who ordered your Model Y’s without first test driving are braver than I. I test drove both Y versions and a 3 LR.
Yeah, same here. I test drove an early version 3 SR+, which got me somewhat interested in a Tesla as a potential future vehicle. Took a couple years to plan/save and make it work financially, then test drove a Y P, and then just for good measure prior to ordering, a Y LR. I would prefer to keep this car a long time.

I'd say Tesla's a safe bet if you're coming from a 2005 Accord or something like that - it's a clear winner in every conceivable category and you'll be very pleased. But, if your car is a recent BMW, MB, Lexus, etc. I'd take the two months while waiting for delivery to take a trip to the Tesla Store and go test drive! Best case scenario, it's a fun adventure. Worst case scenario, you avoided wasting money on something you find too loud/rough/weird/etc.

Reactions: boulder.dude
I was going to address this to my fellow Performance folks, but just generally...

When I ordered the MYP I took the estimated date being much shorter to mean that Performance gets prioritized/is a shorter wait time/etc. Has this actually had bearing in reality? Are Performance models turning around more quickly? Or should I start accepting that my real delivery date is still a ways away since I ordered 6/26, even though my current EDD is right around the corner (7/26 - 8/15).