Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get any automated messages today?

It was my SA that reached out letting me know I would need to update the financing / reapply. However as someone else mentioned it looks like Tesla auto re-applied for me.
We’re you given the chance to make any changes to your loan once it expired before resubmitting it? I’m pretty certain mine will expire before I receive my car and I would like to make a larger down payment if I am able to adjust it. Thanks

That day was today for me. After several dates in September, I just joined the October club. 😑

I think October is now the new September. Seems to be where it goes when it doesn't know.
what is bio defense mode & the difference in headlights?

Hepa filter for Bio Defense and If the car is going International it will have the dimmer LED projector adaptive (samsung) headlights. USA cars, get the standard headlights.. EU has different rules on headlights, they are stricter on the amount of light it can be produced and the aim.

Performance Y will get the adaptive headlights. Standard and Long Range have the regular ones.

They are gearing up to have Gigi-Texas have the new batteries and headlights on the MYP. Fremont will continue to make the LRMY.

Quick Update:
SA reached out to let me I've been VIN matched. They let me know they are monitoring the transit of my MY (which they confirmed was newly built) and they expect it to tentatively arrive to the SC on 7/30. They said they will keep me updated as my MY is progressing on the journey and will confirm my delivery date as soon as it arrives.

They told me to upload my Insurance with the VIN of my MY as soon as possible and that it should have an effective date of at least 07/26 or earlier.
Lastly, they (surprisingly) told me that I only need to begin to make financial arrangements and didn't need to pay right this moment.

They let me know if I had any additional questions to reach out via text and that they would proactively provide updates as they become available to them.

This is a hugely positive experience and I'm really amped up to pick up my car!

I know this has been discussed here and there, but how did you guys even get an SA? I am in contact with a gal who works at the dealership here in town, and she's super nice and helpful in person but not so helpful via email. Not sure she is even an SA? I guess at this point I don't even understand what an SA is, who gets one, how to get one, etc. So much variation in this process, it's pretty crazy. All she said so far was pretty much that the EDD in my profile is as much information as anybody has, but some of you seem to be getting more info than that.

A browser extension that you set up to nofity of you have changes to a website or section of a website. You can just click the area where your EDD is and it will check for updates at whatever time interval you want and notify you if the dates update. Credit to @UTpilot for recommending it. Monitor websites for changes, get SMS alerts and email alerts | Distill.io
They have a mobile app too, must log into the app/plugin for sync to happen between app and web browser.

I've noticed 90% if there is a change it appears around 8-9am CT for my order. I've only experienced one changed to ED at any other time and that was the "September Debacle of Q2"
Sorry I am late and catching up through the pages...my EDD changes between 7-7:10am central, if it is not during that time...it will not change at all that day. That's weird that your update happens at a different time.

Just noticed in my new Model Y that my center console is different than what is in the manual. There is no way to string a charge cord to my phone like it instructsin the manual. There are two USB C connectors inside the console so I can charge if I drop the phone into the cavity . However, my daughter noticed that her phone started charging when placed on the console so it appears that there is some sort of wireless charge feature??? The wireless charging was extremely slow on her iphone About 2% increase in 30 minutes. I'm going to play around some more with it.
IMG_6724.jpg

I know this has been discussed here and there, but how did you guys even get an SA? I am in contact with a gal who works at the dealership here in town, and she's super nice and helpful in person but not so helpful via email. Not sure she is even an SA? I guess at this point I don't even understand what an SA is, who gets one, how to get one, etc. So much variation in this process, it's pretty crazy. All she said so far was pretty much that the EDD in my profile is as much information as anybody has, but some of you seem to be getting more info than that.
I am curious on this as well. So far I have only gotten an email from someone at my delivery SC after finishing financing but they never responded to my follow up…