Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let the shenanigans continue...supposed to get my car at 10 today. It has been at the train yard for 3 days. Finally got moved off the train this morning. Cancelled my 10 am appointment and they were hoping to get to me today. There are 4 cars there going to the same spot...they had a transport truck supposed to bring them to the store at 3 pm today...it got cancelled. Now, they are not promising anything sooner than Tuesday delivery. So we have to make a 3 day window but they can do what they want. To say I am not a happy camper is an understatement.
Sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully the rest of the process works out better for you.

My delivery dates got updated to July 24-Aug 11..
However my SA said the following:

"Very tough to give an exact delivery window since production is so fluid at this time. The main reason is all Model Y's now come with HEPA air filter and spike in demand and chip shortage. This caused all Model Y orders to delayed by weeks.

Your estimate at this time is ~last couple of days of July- entering into early August. This is subject to change since these estimates are fluid."

He used the word FLUID so many TIMES.. We shall see..
I ordered my MYLR - Color: White, 5 seats, 20 inch Induction Wheels.... on May 12 and delivery will be San Francisco, CA....

At this rate I may sell our new one and wait for a Tx model. Put the proceeds towards a newer Mustang.........
It wasn’t my intention, but I did just that back in May and June. I made $6k on it and since they honored the Feb. price when I released my original order I essentially made another $3k (make that $4k now). Now, I’m waiting on my second new MY this year. If I get it anytime soon or if the Tesla market remains hot I may use it a while and then sell it as well. I’m anxious to see what the new batteries do for the MY. However, I will not buy a Mach-E.

Even though I won’t be using the MY for long distance travel I can say from experience that knowing the Supercharger network is available was comforting. Others may catch up someday, but not anytime soon.

Last edited:
It wasn’t my intention, but I did just that back in May and June. I made $6k on it and since they honored the Feb. price when I released my original order I essentially made another $3k. Now, I’m waiting on my second new MY this year. If I get it anytime soon or if the Tesla market remains hot I may use it a while and then sell it as well. I’m anxious to see what the new batteries do for the MY. However, I will not buy a Mach-E.

Even though I won’t be using the MY for long distance travel I can say from experience that knowing the Supercharger network is available was comforting. Others may catch up someday, but not anytime soon.
Elon said the supercharger network may be available to all by the end of the year

you need to think based upon cities, states, where it is. i live right near the la holding lot and see the deliveries daily
Yea the point is September is just as likely as is July/august at this point. It varies. People from April don’t have VINs and people who ordered this month already got their cars. The only time to assume you know when your car might get delivered is when you get a VIN.

Reactions: doomsday997
I dont mean to belabor this whole button-gate scandal...but I would really like to hear from someone with a recent order date confirm if that section was added to their order page. It would make me feel better either way.
Ordered July 16, got the button today. I don't even have an EDD anymore, used to be October now it's blank

It wasn’t my intention, but I did just that back in May and June. I made $6k on it and since they honored the Feb. price when I released my original order I essentially made another $3k (make that $4k now). Now, I’m waiting on my second new MY this year. If I get it anytime soon or if the Tesla market remains hot I may use it a while and then sell it as well. I’m anxious to see what the new batteries do for the MY. However, I will not buy a Mach-E.

I meant a real VROOM VROOM Mustang. Not an E suv that they call a Mustang. Told the wife when she gets her new Y I'm going to start looking to go back to a V8.

Reactions: doomsday997
I dont mean to belabor this whole button-gate scandal...but I would really like to hear from someone with a recent order date confirm if that section was added to their order page. It would make me feel better either way.
7/7 order and I did NOT get that button on my 114 refreshes today. 🙂

Edit: 115 refreshes…

Edit: 116 refreshes…

Last edited:
I am not sure how they assign order numbers but I seen people who ordered in late June and July with reservation numbers that started with RN114 so I wouldn’t think that 14k orders happened in 2 days
Reservation numbers are for all cars so its every reservation for S, X, 3, Y, CT, Roadster & Semi that comes in