Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

Been hovering around but this is my first post.

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO

I will update if anything changes.

Daniel
Order date 4/5 as well. White on white no tow hitch. South Carolina. Showing 5 to 9 weeks. Already submitted financing.

Just curious if the amount of down payment is making a difference for delivery. More down payment = more and faster cash flow into Tesla hands. Order a white/white 20” 7 seater FSD on 3/31. Started out with 4/20-4/27 moved up slowly and now is sitting in 5/3-5/23

Ordered 04/13/21: 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White & All Black, 5-Seat, 20" Induction Wheels (no tow/FSD)
The day that I ordered and completed my delivery profile, the estimator was showing me "1 to 10 weeks." Later that evening it changed to May 15-June 4. And then the next morning (4/14) it changed to May 11-31 where it has been ever since. I am in LA.

When I ordered I was fully expecting and OK with waiting until the end of June but now I've joined the F5 club.

Woke up to a nice and tidy May 7-27.

Reactions: LCS67
Just curious if the amount of down payment is making a difference for delivery. More down payment = more and faster cash flow into Tesla hands. Order a white/white 20” 7 seater FSD on 3/31. Started out with 4/20-4/27 moved up slowly and now is sitting in 5/3-5/23
I ordered the same day, 7 seater as well. I’ve been sitting at 5/3-5/23 for about a week now. I’m in NC so I think it’s probably the best estimate we have so far!