Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to the worst update yet...

April 24 - May 24
May 11 - May 31
May 3 - May 23
May 4 - May 23
May 5 - May 23
May 6 - May 23
5 - 9 Weeks from Order Date
May 24 - June 13

4/8 order date. MYLR Red, White Interior, Induction Wheels. Delivery in Charlotte (whenever that happens)

I test drove a mach-e and found it enjoyable. still went with the MY though, they had them in stock but I went to 3 different dealers and they were all marked up at least $5k. I refused to pay the mark up, and that 5k really ate into the federal tax credit which made it less attractive IMO.
Yea in So Cal found a dealer with only a 1000 markup but color was grey ( not a fan of grey cars . Driving experience was actually pretty good. Even got to test put the app which was “ok” The suspension wasnt as stiff as the Y and I actually liked the driving dynamics. The seats were also more confortable. Just so hard to beat Teslas supercharging network.

Reactions: danno625
Not sure, but if I was in more of a rush I would have already cancelled by now. I'm working from home (with the possibility of going back in July) so anytime is fine with me.
Well, we sold our Chevy Bolt in March and put order for Y on March 23. It should be 1 - 10 weeks. In mean time we have seen same config delivered to people who ordered in April. And now those dates going to the end of quarter. Luckily we have two cars, Model S and 2007 Grand Vitara so we have transportation.

Reactions: 1plavs
Day for day slide...contnues

April 12: 509 - 5/29
April 11: 4/21 - 6/10
April 14: 4/15 - 4/27
April 15: 4/17 - 5/07
April 16: 4/18 - 5/07
April 17: 5/07 - 5/27
April 18: 4/20 - 5/07
April 19: 4/21 - 5/07
April 20: 4/22 - 5/07
April 21: 4/23 - 5/07
April 22: 4/24 - 5/07
April 23: 4/25 - 5/07
April 24: 4/26 -5/07

Attachments

• 1619272544707.png
    1619272544707.png
    161 bytes · Views: 38
Tesla decided to break my heart this AM. I can't imagine what it's like for people who has orders from late March/early April! (Though I imagine I will soon). We are all in this together buds.

Ordered on 4/21, MY LR , White and Black Interior, 19", delivery to San Diego

4/22 AM: May 22 - June 11
4/23 AM: May 20 - June 09
4/24 AM: May 30 - June 19

Yea in So Cal found a dealer with only a 1000 markup but color was grey ( not a fan of grey cars . Driving experience was actually pretty good. Even got to test put the app which was “ok” The suspension wasnt as stiff as the Y and I actually liked the driving dynamics. The seats were also more confortable. Just so hard to beat Teslas supercharging network.
definitely THE SEATS. they were so comfortable, though the MY seats were definitely comfortable as well. I've only ever owned Fords, currently have a '14 Explorer Sport so the Mach-E was familiar (same switches, placement, etc). But the markup was bad, and with the Mach-E being so new (already had its 1st recall) that worried me, and of course the supercharger network. IMO its a great 1st entry by Ford, and really shows that Tesla will have serious competition in the very near future. But at this point in time, i still went with the Tesla. In 5 years? Who knows!

I also had a big setback today. I ordered my MYLR blue, no other options, on 4/11 with a 6-10 week delivery range at that time. The next day I was at 5/15 - 6/14 and while it changes a little every day, it has pretty much consistent. But today it went from 5/20 - 6/9 to 5/31 - 6/20. While I am sad, it is still technically in the promised range so I can't complain.

In the meantime I am thinking about getting out the Christmas tree so I have a place for all the boxes from the accessories I keep buying to numb the pain.

• Funny
Reactions: Ericft and MrsLabib
definitely THE SEATS. they were so comfortable, though the MY seats were definitely comfortable as well. I've only ever owned Fords, currently have a '14 Explorer Sport so the Mach-E was familiar (same switches, placement, etc). But the markup was bad, and with the Mach-E being so new (already had its 1st recall) that worried me, and of course the supercharger network. IMO its a great 1st entry by Ford, and really shows that Tesla will have serious competition in the very near future. But at this point in time, i still went with the Tesla. In 5 years? Who knows!
I used to own BMW i3, Chevy Bolt, they are great cars for local driving. If you think about longer trips - only Tesla. Fast charging infrastructure is so unreliable. Electrify America - many times half or more chargers where out of service, problems with charging initialization. Just pain...

My delivery date range was May 6 to May 22 five days ago and now it is May 17 to June 6... I ordered 4/13. Model Y, white seats and Tow Hitch..
I ordered 4/1 a couple of days ago I had May 5-23 .. then 5-9 weeks of order date. Then May 6-22

now May 11-31

MY LR AWD white with white-black interior, no tow hitch, 20” induction wheels.
I’ve check out the spreadsheet from another thread. It seemed like I was the only one in central florida without a vin but I was the only one wanting white/black interior. At first I was blaming my wheels... but I’m thinking it’s my seats. They all had either March 31 order dates or later than mine.

I used to own BMW i3, Chevy Bolt, they are great cars for local driving. If you think about longer trips - only Tesla. Fast charging infrastructure is so unreliable. Electrify America - many times half or more chargers where out of service, problems with charging initialization. Just pain...
Supercharger Network was the main reason I'm switching to Tesla..There are still plenty of places that do not have CCS or CHADEMO chargers. Wife has family in South Texas and we would have to drive 100 miles extra to make it there and once there, we would be stuck with a Level 2 charger at a BMW dealer. No Level 3 within 150 miles. There isn't even a Hotel that offers J1772 in the McAllen area.. For Tesla, there are 3 Superchargers in the Rio Grande Valley and Superchargers between Houston and McAllen on the fastest route..

Reactions: Anndybo
This! I own a Bolt, and while it's a great daily driver, it's miserable on road trips. We took it on one trip (only 300 miles round trip) and knew we'd never do that again. Not only was charging a poor experience, but the seats are literally a pain in the butt after anymore than about an hour.

Reactions: Anndybo