Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I ordered, my advisor said they basically do one delivery per quarter and to expect a mid-June delivery. Curious to see how this goes.
One delivery to where? Here our center gets a couple car carriers a week and more near the end of the quarter.

I believe first the timing is due to configuration. If they just shipped all the Red with B&W interior and Performance build, you may be waiting for another month of more, like 10 weeks. But if you ordered a LR AWD White and Black interior, those may be several runs per month. We just don't know the schedule or how it changes due to ordering. But I looked at some drone video of Freemont plant and it is obvious they output the white MY's more than the other colors.

random question. Am I the only one that gets this error message anytime I ever attempt to access the EV CPO website? IE, Chrome, latest updates to both, etc. Doesnt matter ALWAYS get this error:

Error loading data from server. The website will now reload. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Why are they pumping so many SRs out that have no buyers when there seems to be a large backlog of people who put orders in already? I know no one actually knows, but has me wondering.
There were a lot of SR people waiting and didn't even get them before last end of quarter rush. I think they finally decided to push the remaining (since you can't really build them anymore) since those people where waiting for quite awhile. I bet the influx is people who got tired of waiting for their SR and got something else.

Ordered LRMY white with white interior and induction wheels. No FSD. Order placed April 4 with initial delivery window May 4-24. Dates have been pushed back almost every other day. Currently June 9-29 as of yesterday.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Out of curiosity, what happens to your profile after you got a VIN assigned with an estimated date of delivery?

Do you have to complete additional steps to get a pickup date or it is another waiting game of pressing F5 reloading the page until something comes up again?
Final payment tab opens up below the insurance tab. You then get a delivery date and time.

Reactions: Danzel
Ordered LRMY white with white interior and induction wheels. No FSD. Order placed April 4 with initial delivery window May 4-24. Dates have been pushed back almost every other day. Currently June 9-29 as of yesterday.
I’m panicking! Ordered 4/1 MY LR AWD white on white interior and induction wheels. no FSD. 5seats from Orlando. Since yesterday I’m still on May 11-31. I was originally blaming my wheels for delay but seems like the white interior isn’t making it to Florida (based on the spreadsheet)

I’m panicking! Ordered 4/1 MY LR AWD white on white interior and induction wheels. no FSD. 5seats from Orlando. Since yesterday I’m still on May 11-31. I was originally blaming my wheels for delay but seems like the white interior isn’t making it to Florida (based on the spreadsheet)
It definitely feels like the white seats are being delayed, compared to the black seats. I ordered 3/31 and have the same exact dates. Surprisingly, it hasn’t changed in a couple days. So taking that as some glimmer of hope. 🤞

• Love
Reactions: MrsLabib
Curious if you are doing a trade in with Tesla or somewhere else. Would love to know the pros and cons, if anyone has experience.
I received a quote from Tesla, not uncompetitive. Also did Carvana, KBB, AutoNation, and VROOM.
Carvana was the lowest, $2K less than Tesla.
AutoNation was the highest, $3K higher than Tesla, but I needed to drop off at one of their stores.....3 ½ hours away.
KBB sent out to local stealerships. One offered $1.5K more than Tesla and the other asked me what I wanted. Told them $2K over The Tesla quote, they accepted, I sold it to them. For me, the $1K lower than AutoNation was worth it. Didn’t have to drive there and then figure out how to get home.
Never heard back from Vroom.

Reactions: Emmadiane