Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m picking mine up Friday. Tried to get them to let me pick it up from Service Center, but no dice. On the flipside, everything rlse panned out and I got 10,500 off the car in incentives and rebates. And I’m going through the motions to get the 2500 incentive to get the Tesla charger and a Nema 14-50 installed. Still gotta see how bad the Tesla body panel gap lotto is though.
How’d you get what rebates get you to 10.5k?

CVRP - 2k
CA Fuel - 1.5k

My county has an additional 4k, but now I’m thinking I’ve missed something!?

Ok just checking . My delivery date is tomorrow but I still didn’t get a call.
Remember how I've been secretly trying to race you to get my order first (since I ordered first)? I just got a call from my SA and I have convergence! Leaving to take delivery in about 2hrs!
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_28_21_12_00_PM.png

I’m picking mine up Friday. Tried to get them to let me pick it up from Service Center, but no dice. On the flipside, everything rlse panned out and I got 10,500 off the car in incentives and rebates. And I’m going through the motions to get the 2500 incentive to get the Tesla charger and a Nema 14-50 installed. Still gotta see how bad the Tesla body panel gap lotto is though.
You got 10,500 from rebates? Can you please let me know how to get this? I'm also in California.

Ordered MY AWD Blue, black and white interior, 20" wheels, no hitch, no FSD on Apr 18
Original delivery dates were may 4 - may 24. those got pushed to may 8 - may 28. Now for the last 6 days I have "estimated delivery - 5 -9 weeks from order placed date"

Any others missing delivery dates for a few days?