Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slight date improvement today: May 29 - June 28 (was June 3 - 30). SA has said from beginning it'll likely be early June - sounds like many others where told something similar. Hard not to keep checking these days though 😜
Well, our SA told us second week of May. Now my delivery estimate is May 19 - June 08. I didn't see any deliveries to our SC since end of first quarter. I live 1 mile from our SC. Ordered March 23.

Well, our SA told us second week of May. Now my delivery estimate is May 19 - June 08. I didn't see any deliveries to our SC since end of first quarter. I live 1 mile from our SC. Ordered March 23.
Yeah that's painful! Ever since I noticed you ordered in March I keep hoping to see some good news from you. Don't understand how people with mid April orders are getting deliveries when there's people like yourself with March orders still waiting.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Yeah that's painful! Ever since I noticed you ordered in March I keep hoping to see some good news from you. Don't understand how people with mid April orders are getting deliveries when there's people like yourself with March orders still waiting.
I think their system is programmed to deliver as many vehicles as is possibly in most efficient way. Artificial Intelligence, it doesn't care that someone is waiting and waiting :)

I think their system is programmed to deliver as many vehicles as is possibly in most efficient way. Artificial Intelligence, it doesn't care that someone is waiting and waiting :)
Probably right; AI knows best 😜
From what I can tell, every little thing plays a role:
- Broad geographic location
- Specific delivery location
- Date of order
- Config (sounds like Tesla batches manufacturing by config)
- Trade in status
- Financing status (my SA told me completing the app could improve delivery because it shows Tesla I'm serious about my order)
- Overall profile completion
- and I'm sure there's plenty more...

I think that's why it's so hard to pin down any exact logic. Only the AI knows for sure lol :)

I think for most of the people, it's not waiting the problem, it's the "bait and switch" with estimated dates.

You can order a factory customized Porsche from Germany, and they know pretty much when you'll get your car will be built a few days after the order is passed and from there when it will arrive at your dealership, and they don't ship cars ineficiently one at a time, they bulk ship them in ships from germany to North America.

Reactions: sloth
Ordered MYP white/white on 4/14. All of my dates where always in May. The other day they jumped to end of May - June 9. Past
2 days the dates bounced back to 5/10 - 5/30 where it's been the past few days. My SA emailed me and said I should
probably expect delivery "the second week of May" Who knows. Wouldn't surprise me if it jumped ahead to June again
like so many others.

Then again..anyone can get lucky. I know of someone in my area who ordered MYLR last week and took delivery 4 days later...so who knows...

Reactions: Emmadiane
Entering On my 5th Week, the original was estimated was 1 to 9, the current estimates are around week 7 and 11.
MYLR White/White, South Florida.
And for the SA seems like I'm not a customer, complete ignore, and they even do not pick the phone at the office (Coral Gables/Miami).

Entering On my 5th Week, the original was estimated was 1 to 9, the current estimates are around week 7 and 11.
MYLR White/White, South Florida.
And for the SA seems like I'm not a customer, complete ignore, and they even do not pick the phone at the office (Coral Gables/Miami).
Hey there!
I’m so sorry I read this, it must be extremely frustrating. And honestly not surprised fromMiami. I’m in Orlando.
Ordered 4/1 white on white LR, 20” wheels.
Eta got pushed back to May 24- June 13.

what I have done is called Tesla and typed another zip code. When the SA answered I said I had a few questions and if I could give them my RN number to get me some answers. They were helpful to me.

Reactions: silvermaxd