Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's projection, my upper range is finally trending toward convergence.

EXCEL_9nUAoYwH2v.png

Another day of date change. No idea of how this estimation works. The wait continues........

Ordered 4/10 - MY7 Blue on Black, Tow + FSD
4/12 - 4/21: May 05 - 25
4/22 - May 06 - 25
4/23 - May 07 - 25
4/24 - May 08 - 25
4/25 - June 16 - 30
4/26 - June 16 - 30
4/27 - June 16 - 30
4/28 - May 30 - Jun 19
4/29 - May 31 - Jun 20
4/30 - June 1 - 21
5/01 - June 2 - 22
5/02 - June 3 - 23
05/03: June 2 - 22

Was 6/13-6/30…. Now it’s disappeared and nothing showing, not even 1-10 weeks. LOL.

Profile completed 4/12.

MY LR 7 seat, black exterior, black interior, 20” induction, with tow, no FSD
Nice! We have the same exact configuration. But I ordered mine and completed profile on 3/30 and I live in CA. According to my SA, original estimate was in June. Current estimated delivery is from May 6 - May 26.

I don't mind the wait. My problem is, because of a really good quote from a buyer, I sold my first Tesla - 2019 M3 SR+ on April 3. Currently driving my wife's Honda CRV.

It's been exactly a month without my Tesla and I definitely miss the performance, safety measures, 1-pedal driving, and Autopilot! We miss watching Netflix while parked in the car, too. And after driving an EV for nearly 2 years, it feels so strange going back to the gas station.

Good luck to ya!

Reactions: Emmadiane
This is the exact situation I was in. Supposed to close the 3-14. I ordered Tesla 3-14. Close got pushed out to April 1. Tesla wanted to deliver the car 3-28. I told them I would take delivery the second. They unmatched me and put me back in line for 10 weeks and I ended up buying existing inventory so I guess what I'm saying is to be flexible on that because you won't be able to do anything until your house is FUNDED.
Yep. I am hoping the closing doesnt get pushed back but if it does, itll be a few days, not a few weeks. Im just going to be patient and see what happens. Worst case, I will get the car in late June amid the end of quarter push.

Nice! We have the same exact configuration. But I ordered mine and completed profile on 3/30 and I live in CA. According to my SA, original estimate was in June. Current estimated delivery is from May 6 - May 26.

I don't mind the wait. My problem is, because of a really good quote from a buyer, I sold my first Tesla - 2019 M3 SR+ on April 3. Currently driving my wife's Honda CRV.

It's been exactly a month without my Tesla and I definitely miss the performance, safety measures, 1-pedal driving, and Autopilot! We miss watching Netflix while parked in the car, too. And after driving an EV for nearly 2 years, it feels so strange going back to the gas station.

Good luck to ya!
I have the same range, ordered 4/7 - and am located in NorCal (range was 5/7-5/27 for the past few days)

White Ext, Black Int, 20", no FSD, no Tow

Still stuck at June 21-30. That would put us at 11 weeks, should that date stand. Pretty bummed if that's the timing.

I mean, We'll stay the course and get our car but, we are Struggling a little.

Its difficult, being that here in the USA we require instant gratification with what we want. It's just as true for cars. IE: drive into lot, see car, get car. Its exciting and its psychologically VERY rewarding. But was it ACTUALLY the one you wanted? Or did you just see one you liked and settle? Contrast that agains waiting 2 months for a car you know you want, and its a brain bender lol

Again, first time in 15 yrs Wife and I were on a test drive and BOTH were over the moon for a car.

I suppose We could do the sensible thing, and go get another run of the mill vehicle... but yawn.

Still excited, trying to maintain that excitement.

Still stuck at June 21-30. That would put us at 11 weeks, should that date stand. Pretty bummed if that's the timing.

I mean, We'll stay the course and get our car but, we are Struggling a little.

Its difficult, being that here in the USA we require instant gratification with what we want. It's just as true for cars. IE: drive into lot, see car, get car. Its exciting and its psychologically VERY rewarding. But was it ACTUALLY the one you wanted? Or did you just see one you liked and settle? Contrast that agains waiting 2 months for a car you know you want, and its a brain bender lol

Again, first time in 15 yrs Wife and I were on a test drive and BOTH were over the moon for a car.

I suppose We could do the sensible thing, and go get another run of the mill vehicle... but yawn.

Still excited, trying to maintain that excitement.
You and I are in the exact same situation, with almost same config(mine has no tow hitch). My date was early may to late may when I ordered on 4/4 and then moved to as late as june 02- june -28 and came back to may 31-jun 20 yesterday.

I need to sell off my current leased car and these date changes are no help. I guess it would be easier if they could just say that I will get me car on a particular date, guaranteed. But I guess in a way they do do that...we will get our cars on or before June 30th!

Reactions: Peelz
Took delivery of my second (rejected the first) LRAWD on 4/29 ordered on 4/5 (yes Bay Area bias). Removed wheel covers, installed black covers and tinted side windows and windshield. Thinking about power coating wheels but might save the money and wait for Rimetrix Y wheel covers in the fall. Btw, check to see if your trunk sits flush with the bumper as mine is pushed in about 1/4-1/2" (see the bright blue stripe on the bottom and side edge). Is this normal if not is it worth adjusted next time I get service?

Attachments

• IMG_7666.jpg
    IMG_7666.jpg
    822.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7668.jpg
    IMG_7668.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: Emmadiane
I'm totally guessing, perhaps they sat the car aside waiting on other components to become available..
Spoke to SA. Confirmed manufacture date was 1/29. SA said “that’s odd. Let me reach out to my manager to unmatch this VIN and get a current one assigned.” Portal now shows my delivery is “on hold”. Hopefully I don’t plummet into the abyss of “exceptions to the rule.”

I’m trying to balance “getting what I paid for” and not being a jackleg customer who complains all the time. There’s nothing wrong with a January build date, but 1) cars were cheaper then and 2) I’d likely miss out on some of the small incremental improvements being made to cars as they are produced.

I’ll call my SA later today if I’m still showing on hold later today.

Spoke to SA. Confirmed manufacture date was 1/29. SA said “that’s odd. Let me reach out to my manager to unmatch this VIN and get a current one assigned.” Portal now shows my delivery is “on hold”. Hopefully I don’t plummet into the abyss of “exceptions to the rule.”

I’m trying to balance “getting what I paid for” and not being a jackleg customer who complains all the time. There’s nothing wrong with a January build date, but 1) cars were cheaper then and 2) I’d likely miss out on some of the small incremental improvements being made to cars as they are produced.

I’ll call my SA later today if I’m still showing on hold later today.
I guess heated steering wheel and new centre console might be missing