Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity, does the VIN number show up under the reservation number on my order page? Or does it replace it? I assumed I’d easily be able to notice it but recall someone mentioning that perhaps another member missed seeing their VIN somehow.

Another day of date change. No idea of how this estimation works. The wait continues........

Ordered 4/10 - MY7 Blue on Black, Tow + FSD
4/12 - 4/21: May 05 - 25
4/22 - May 06 - 25
4/23 - May 07 - 25
4/24 - May 08 - 25
4/25 - June 16 - 30
4/26 - June 16 - 30
4/27 - June 16 - 30
4/28 - May 30 - Jun 19
4/29 - May 31 - Jun 20
4/30 - June 1 - 21
5/01 - June 2 - 22
5/02 - June 3 - 23
I ordered on April 18th, started out with similar dates as yours near beginning of may to end of may. Then I had no dates for well over a week.
Today now I have June 15-30th
MY DBM, 20" wheels, 5 seater white interior, no hitch, no FSD

Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
I ordered mine on July 6th and it was delivered on July 10. Supposed to be 8 weeks out, evidently someone did not take theirs. So, if you have one ordered that is exactly the same as someone else, could be a surprise delivery is someone backs out.

Drove by the lot here in San Antonio where they keep the cars prior to delivery and ours was delivered!!! Delivery is set for this Tuesday. Checked out the exterior and the quality looks great. No obvious panel gaps, recessed door handles, etc.
69F688C7-2C36-4FD3-99EB-1FE0EC42F6AB.jpeg

Ordered 4/9, Blue on black, 5-seater, 20” induction
Dates were all over the place the first few weeks but it’s settled down since. I’m currently at 5/13 to 6/3. I emailed my SA and he said that my actual build date of 5/23 has been pretty consistent for the last week (I didn’t know they had access to the build date). He did say this could change but that it would only take a day or two for delivery after that (I live about 30 miles from Fremont factory).

Ordered 4/9, Blue on black, 5-seater, 20” induction
Dates were all over the place the first few weeks but it’s settled down since. I’m currently at 5/13 to 6/3. I emailed my SA and he said that my actual build date of 5/23 has been pretty consistent for the last week (I didn’t know they had access to the build date). He did say this could change but that it would only take a day or two for delivery after that (I live about 30 miles from Fremont factory).
At least your SA tells you what is going on. My SA just says he knows nothing and will update me whenever he finds something out. I ask him for a date range and he says "Hopefully by the end of the quarter." I mean I am not in a rush but a solid date would be nice to know. Also, why is it some SAs can tell you when your car will be coming off the line and others say they don't have access to that information?

At least your SA tells you what is going on. My SA just says he knows nothing and will update me whenever he finds something out. I ask him for a date range and he says "Hopefully by the end of the quarter." I mean I am not in a rush but a solid date would be nice to know. Also, why is it some SAs can tell you when your car will be coming off the line and others say they don't have access to that information?
You guys have SA's that talk to you... gah, wonder what that's like 😅...

• Funny
Reactions: MrsLabib and Ubez
Ordered my LR MY Blue, tow hitch on 04/28 and my delivery estimate is June 05-25. SA in Reno has been pretty helpful so far and told me that I should expect delivery around mid June. Still no VIN assigned as I am stuck in limbo online for insurance documents that need submitted.