Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys, I have been watching the thread since the beginning and I thought I should contribute.

I place my order for MY 5seat White/White NoFSD 20' wheels [check signature] around mid/late-march, exactly on 3/24. Was given a delivery date within a couple of days (assuming it was the rush from Q1). Unfortunately, I had to delay it since I was waiting for my CS to shoot up to 800+. Dates kept changing from Late April to Early May to Late May to Late June. Finally submitted my credit application on Sunday (05/02) and this morning I woke up to 05/12 - 06/01.

I was advised by my SA that submitting the credit application would put me in the queue for faster delivery. I thought it was just a way to get me to submit my application, but apparently, it did work! Don't know if this was a coincidence or if it's true, but just wanted to share.

I'll keep you posted if any changes happen (fingers crossed it's only sooner).
I’m not sure if I have that option yet. In my profile it says “next steps : we will contact you to submit final payment before delivery”

My credit application, not payment. I am currently stuck on "Proof of Insurance Required." Which is before "Final Payment." Sorry if I was not clear before.
It's interesting. I did literally all of that the day I placed my order. If I am hearing you right, you chose to defer that to get your credit to get up a bit? The only tasks I seem to have left are related to final payment.

PS: Hi, I am up in PV! I see we're neighbors!

Hey Guys, I have been watching the thread since the beginning and I thought I should contribute.

I place my order for MY 5seat White/White NoFSD 20' wheels [check signature] around mid/late-march, exactly on 3/24. Was given a delivery date within a couple of days (assuming it was the rush from Q1). Unfortunately, I had to delay it since I was waiting for my CS to shoot up to 800+. Dates kept changing from Late April to Early May to Late May to Late June. Finally submitted my credit application on Sunday (05/02) and this morning I woke up to 05/12 - 06/01.

I was advised by my SA that submitting the credit application would put me in the queue for faster delivery. I thought it was just a way to get me to submit my application, but apparently, it did work! Don't know if this was a coincidence or if it's true, but just wanted to share.

I'll keep you posted if any changes happen (fingers crossed it's only sooner).
Check with a credit union, i beat tesla's APR by almost 2 percent

It's interesting. I did literally all of that the day I placed my order. If I am hearing you right, you chose to defer that to get your credit to get up a bit? The only tasks I seem to have left are related to final payment.

PS: Hi, I am up in PV! I see we're neighbors!
Hey Neighbor! Yeah, I waited once I placed my order to do any credit application since I was waiting to boost my score (which I waited to do for over a month)

Reactions: LionCheeser
its like mine config except tow
We have same config except MSM color with tow.

For some added info, we did a 100 unit most recent VIN search on the super spreadsheet for MY. It shows 31 days average order to VIN date for the latest top 100 VIN's. That is better than the average shown on top of column at 49 days. Also it seems that a lot of the deliveries take place in the last five weeks of the quarter. That is soon!

Our date has now changed from a calendar date to date range of 6-10 weeks from order. Our order date, April 11.

So far trying to contact the Sales Advisor not going well. Perhaps they know only a little more than we do.