Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have existing insurance on your car you should be able to upload that to meet the "Proof of Insurance Required". The wording around that step can be rather confusing.
Thanks for information! However, my BMW lease was up in February. So I’ve been without anything since then. I am also shopping for insurance (if anyone can advise with quotes)

Which is the reason I’m waiting anxiously for my vehicle. You can’t be without a car in LA.

• Informative
Reactions: swheat6345
Thanks for information! However, my BMW lease was up in February. So I’ve been without anything since then. I am also shopping for insurance (if anyone can advise with quotes)

Which is the reason I’m waiting anxiously for my vehicle. You can’t be without a car in LA.
I got the 2nd cheapest quote from Wawanesa but went with Mercury because they gave me a multi policy discount (home and auto). I did not check with Tesla because I have another car on the policy.

I ordered on 4/22, for 2 days I had an estimated date range. After that it has been just showing "5-9 weeks from order date". BUT...

Today I happened to be browsing existing inventory and found a car that just about matched what I ordered (the only difference was the white interior vs my black interior order). Called the SA and he was able to secure the existing car for me. I had him double check it was not a reject and it was not, it was just someone who ordered but cancelled delivery without seeing the car. He said the build date was 4/22.

So this Saturday I am picking up a long range Y, MSM, FSD, tow hitch, white interior in NJ. So excited! Will keep you all posted on how the delivery goes.