Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I nearly pulled the trigger on this one, I’m over this waiting game. I didn’t want to spend the extra $1k to transport and the $1500 extra from when I ordered. Plus it doesn’t have the 20 inch wheels.
That is why I did not pull the trigger sooner. The transport fees kill you and the price hikes also hurt so it is getting to the point of hold till mid/end of june and get a great deal, car and happy days.

Looks like up another $500 am I off on that.
As per @ankit “$500 every alternate Thursday - April 8, April 22, May 6”.

Curious to see how long this goes on for. I was suspecting this could happen if Tesla has any inside knowledge of the EV tax credit passing. Or it could just be crazy demand. Either way, doubtful prices are gonna go down anytime soon.

Reactions: swheat6345
I’m thinking that too. If I wait until pre 6-8 weeks; I bet even if 8 weeks is mid-August, then with demand possibly still increasing, it will probably go into end of quarter push / September. Until I’m convinced, I’m planning on releasing the hold June 1st. That way 8 weeks is last week of July.

If it pushes out another 3 or 4 weeks, I’m still in the clear. If it come a few weeks early, then that’s 1st world problems. I’ll be happy anyway taking it early. I’m just trying to be analytical to make timing “perfect” for my situation.
@sgalla04 Good plan. I'd like to take advantage of the potential federal point of sale rebate which they are currently discussing, so I'm hoping it happens in the next few months. I'm also reading if it doesn't make it in the 'big' main infrastructure bill, then it may get broken off into a smaller bill and passed "later this year", so I'm not sure if that means Fall or what. But if so, I'll just have to live with just missing out on it.

yeah i feel you, ordered 3/28 still waiting......that tesla app is the devil lol
speaking of the app.

Is it even possible to use it before your car is delivered?

I log in and just get a welcome page that that wants to show me my cars features. But theres nowhere to go from there. At top, theres a loot box, and "get support" at bottom. nothing really to do....

is that normal?

Reactions: Emmadiane
I can access the page, just cant get that pesky date to stop moving back to june LOL come on I ordered 3/28. I love how the tesla website says 6-8 weeks when you customize a new MY......they know thats a lie.
Haha yep - my wife just ordered another Model Y a few days ago and it says 6-8 weeks for her. She just wanted to lock in the price and intends on delaying delivery regardless.

speaking of the app.

Is it even possible to use it before your car is delivered?

I log in and just get a welcome page that that wants to show me my cars features. But theres nowhere to go from there. At top, theres a loot box, and "get support" at bottom. nothing really to do....

is that normal?

yeah i feel you, ordered 3/28 still waiting......that tesla app is the devil lol

never mind me. Ive just been logging into my account via browser. Didnt realize that could be accessed via the app.

lol