Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just remember, if that new tax credit proposal does come through, there will be an avalanche of new orders. Hang tight, you'll get it eventually.

If it makes you feel any better, I also sold my car and I am in Los Angeles. You can imagine how that affects me. If I don't get my car promptly by Father's Day my wife may just murder me
Yeah I agree for the most part. However if they can get the new factory up and running by end of year, I think it would be able to keep delivery times about what we see now if not less if the new tax refund goes into affect. If I could at least be garunteed a vehicle by end of June I wouldn't be so flustered. But with the amount of uncertainty in my previous delivery date changes, and now the complete removal of delivery date, leads me to believe that's hopeless lol. Idk maybe I will talk it over with the wife and see what she thinks.

Reactions: LionCheeser
I was more so just thinking about canceling until the Austin factory is running to help alleviate the Fremont factory. But I guess y'all are right. At this point think I just won't bother checking the page until middle of June, which is kinda depressing lol.
I was considering this but knowing how construction goes it’ll probably be October-December when that factory starts producing cars and I’m not sure I want one of the first few cars from a factory. Then again, it WOULD have the new battery…

Reactions: MakeVio
Well so much for picking up the car this weekend. Originally scheduled for Saturday 5/8 but it was going to rain and wanted not to have to inspect the car in pouring rain so scheduled it for tomorrow. Car was supposed to arrive from Chicago today. Got a call today that the logistics estimate was not accurate and the car still hasn’t arrived in Chicago!! WTF!! I had rearranged my entire work schedule just for this! Now I have to wait for car to arrive maybe early next week and then wait till next weekend again. That sucks.

Reactions: ropogigio724
SWEET!! Thanks! 👍
Love all those spreadsheets!

Our update for delivery finally changed tonight. We went from seven days in a row of the "6-10 weeks from order", to a new range now of May 24 to June 13!

We also wrote to our local SC where we will pick up, and they said it seems to them we would be mid to end of June. Our SC seems to really want to help but they have no more info yet. Springfield.

2021 Model Y LR AWD Midnight Silver, White, 5-seat, 20" Induction, Tow Hitch, no FSD
Ordered: 4/11 Current estimate: 5/24-6/13

It looks like there's a 7 seat available on the east coast.
How did you find this ? When I search existing inventory it does not search for new vehicles which are more than 200 miles from my zip code. :/

Love all those spreadsheets!

Our update for delivery finally changed tonight. We went from seven days in a row of the "6-10 weeks from order", to a new range now of May 24 to June 13!

We also wrote to our local SC where we will pick up, and they said it seems to them we would be mid to end of June. Our SC seems to really want to help but they have no more info yet. Springfield.

2021 Model Y LR AWD Midnight Silver, White, 5-seat, 20" Induction, Tow Hitch, no FSD
Ordered: 4/11 Current estimate: 5/24-6/13
Same place we are picking up from!

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Ordered 3/31. Have had NUMEROUS date changes. Now and for the past about a week, I have NO date at all. Really getting annoyed, I’d really like my car soon thanks.

LR, AWD, 7 Seat, Induction Wheels, All Black Interior, no hitch, no FSD.

Oh and I’m in Maryland ordered at Tyco Road store in VA.