Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to time a late July or anytime in August delivery. I ordered on April 7th, but have since put delivery on hold.

When would you suggest I remove my hold? Does it matter when I ordered? Or will I go back to the end of the current queue once I lift the hold?

It seems like people who ordered when I did are getting mid-late June delivery windows. Maybe lift the hold June 1st to try and align? Happy to take suggestions.
I’m in the same boat. Would like to take delivery late July or August. I’m in upstate NY so I’m trying to time it correctly, however it looks like that may be difficult. Since Tesla usually has a big push near the end of each quarter, it might end up being September.

MY LR Perl White/BW/19"/7/Tow Boston

I nearly pulled the trigger on this one, I’m over this waiting game. I didn’t want to spend the extra $1k to transport and the $1500 extra from when I ordered. Plus it doesn’t have the 20 inch wheels.

I’m in the same boat. Would like to take delivery late July or August. I’m in upstate NY so I’m trying to time it correctly, however it looks like that may be difficult. Since Tesla usually has a big push near the end of each quarter, it might end up being September.
I’m thinking that too. If I wait until pre 6-8 weeks; I bet even if 8 weeks is mid-August, then with demand possibly still increasing, it will probably go into end of quarter push / September. Until I’m convinced, I’m planning on releasing the hold June 1st. That way 8 weeks is last week of July.

If it pushes out another 3 or 4 weeks, I’m still in the clear. If it come a few weeks early, then that’s 1st world problems. I’ll be happy anyway taking it early. I’m just trying to be analytical to make timing “perfect” for my situation.