Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just hoping that this doesn't mean that the cars that were originally produced for us didn't end up getting assigned to others...
my understanding is that they have been assign but the glitch doesn't allow it to show on portal systems / SA systems.

After supposedly the fix goes in tomorrow or the next we should see something popping in.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Wow you can txt your SA? I can only send her an email which takes 2-3 days to get a reply. If I try to call the showroom where
she works I get central command in Las Vegas. Poor communication for the customer!
Yeah my guy texted me his contact card the day I met him. Placed the order, when i got home he texted me his info. I haven't bugged him much, but when I have hit him up he's been responsive usually within an hour. Lucky I guess.

Ordered 4/4. MY long range, white on white, 20”, 5 seater, no fad, no tow. Dates have been sitting at June 14-30 for the last several days. Today I’m back to the “5-9 weeks”.
I have the same configuration with one minor change I have FSD and ordered two lasts after you 4/6. I’ve experienced the same thing. Said 5-9 weeks when ordered and I fluctuate with mid to late June delivery which would have been a 9-12 week window. Also sometimes I get the note you are referring to. Realizing inconsistency is the consistent thing regarding dates :)

Reactions: Veltic
LR white ext, black int, 20” inductions, no FSD, no hitch. I thought my simple order would mean a quicker delivery, but here I am buying a ton of accessories to hold me over 😂

I have an out of country trip starting this weekend, so I bet I’ll get a VIN the day I leave. 🤷‍♂️
Thats my same configuration. Ordered 3/21 and still no vin :(

Reactions: Wolftooth
Ok. Back from no date listed to pushed back 1 week to May 27th through June 16. I must admit I fell a bit like this these days

876F70A0-B980-49BA-96E8-0522CF1FCE12.jpeg

LR white ext, black int, 20” inductions, no FSD, no hitch. I thought my simple order would mean a quicker delivery, but here I am buying a ton of accessories to hold me over 😂

I have an out of country trip starting this weekend, so I bet I’ll get a VIN the day I leave. 🤷‍♂️
Same exact configuration as me too. Ordered 4/6, profile has had "5-9 Weeks from order placed date" for the last week or so. SA told me 2 weeks ago they were still expecting mid-May delivery after I asked about canceling the order in favor of buying a slightly different build... "5 weeks" window technically begins tomorrow, fingers crossed I'll get news soon.

Ok just got off the phone with SA. Was told that my vehicle has already been built but because of a computer system error, there were several vehicles that had not been paired with a VIN. If you believe what he says, I should be getting my VIN tomorrow or the following day and vehicle should be here by the end of this month. Could all be a bunch of BS and trying not to get my hopes up.

Long range model Y, white on white, 20” inductions, 5 seat, no fsd, no tow. Order placed 4/4.
My SA told me the same thing yesterday. He mentioned my car was built late last week and the VIN is not getting matched in system due to a software issue. He also mentioned that i can expect delivery towards end of the month. Lets hope they will update the VIN this week.

Same exact configuration as me too. Ordered 4/6, profile has had "5-9 Weeks from order placed date" for the last week or so. SA told me 2 weeks ago they were still expecting mid-May delivery after I asked about canceling the order in favor of buying a slightly different build... "5 weeks" window technically begins tomorrow, fingers crossed I'll get news soon.
We are config triplets!

Oh and I’m still stuck at May 19-June 8 going on day 5. It used to change twice a day sometimes.

• Funny
Reactions: Wolftooth
My SA told me the same thing yesterday. He mentioned my car was built late last week and the VIN is not getting matched in system due to a software issue. He also mentioned that i can expect delivery towards end of the month. Lets hope they will update the VIN this week.
This is exciting to read, hopefully mine wont be far behind if this computer glitch theory is true...

Ordered 4/18 for Oakville Delivery 5-9weeks delivery schedule

Reactions: hallwc87