Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A future build date? If you have a build date, then by definition don’t you also have an associated VIN? 🤔
Apparently not. According to others on here, the VIN is only customer matched after the vehicle is built.

We know lots of MY’s have been built already and yet still no vins so the build date doesn’t seem to mean much as far as actual delivery. Which, now that I think about it, I’m not as excited about that date anymore because it doesn’t mean anything to me as far as receiving the car. I wonder if the SA knew that when they told me the “build date”?

(In the stylings of the group America)

“Im waiting for my car and of course there’s no date”

I’ve all but given up. I mean really…

has anyone gone by the Tyco Road store in Virginia? I should have just ordered mine in DC or even in MD. Doesn’t matter in any case.

wake me up when this is all over.

SA and chat rep said there isn't a containment hold.
It would be nice to hear from people who have actually taken delivery recently. Finalized my order early April (originally put money down 2 years ago), delivery estimate has been sliding week for week. Now June 15 - June 30th. Going to be crazy end of qtr delivery rush or else everything sliding into next qtr. model s delays could be due to redesign but model y delays must be due to parts shortages?

It would be nice to hear from people who have actually taken delivery recently. Finalized my order early April (originally put money down 2 years ago), delivery estimate has been sliding week for week. Now June 15 - June 30th. Going to be crazy end of qtr delivery rush or else everything sliding into next qtr. model s delays could be due to redesign but model y delays must be due to parts shortages?
People are taking delivery as evidenced by YT and posts on other social media platforms. Watching the spreadsheet in this thread, orders placed in March are finishing up and April orders are beginning to trickle out.

Reactions: RickCo
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 8.35.42 AM.png

Welp... it changed today folks. Went from June 16 - 30 to 6 - 10 weeks.

Weeeeee...