Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks but finally made an account.
My SA just called this morning and told me I should be getting my VIN within the next few days and that I should plan to take delivery in the next two weeks!
I should have asked if he had an estimated manufactured date yet but I forgot. He's not great at responding to texts.

I ordered on 03/21. MY LR, white on white, 5 seat, tow hitch, basic wheels, no FSD.
Welcome to the sad group. I think you are the only one that posted anything similar to this. Keep us posted!

Had my 14-50s installed yesterday. Electrician did a great job - looks like it was there when the house was built - I just have some joint compound work to do where he cut out an access panel in the drywall to get the line from the basement. I had 2 installed to future proof the house, and we're getting ready to finish the basement and I'm not ripping out a basement ceiling to do this later. Now I just need a car. :p

View attachment 664184
Nice install!

Reactions: proximanova
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks but finally made an account.
My SA just called this morning and told me I should be getting my VIN within the next few days and that I should plan to take delivery in the next two weeks!
I should have asked if he had an estimated manufactured date yet but I forgot. He's not great at responding to texts.

I ordered on 03/21. MY LR, white on white, 5 seat, tow hitch, basic wheels, no FSD.
Good to know! My mom ordered hers on 4/10 so not far after you. I've been having her bug him every day for info LOL. I still don't even have dates listed on my page but I'm a 5/14 order day so it'll probably be July before I get my car 🤦🏻‍♂️

I feel you.

Ordered 3/19. Estimated delivery 6/3-6/22. At this point I might delay just to get a more recent build date—not that I know what my build date is. I haven’t heard anything since the day I ordered except through the website.
I was in similar boat, called my local SC and they looked me up, found out my SA and sent a message to give me a call. That afternoon, bam-I get a call from my SA. I found a little info: build will take place next week, expect delivery in a week from then. Ordered 4/2. Good luck...! Send out a flare when you get your VIN :)

Reactions: Emmadiane
I was in similar boat, called my local SC and they looked me up, found out my SA and sent a message to give me a call. That afternoon, bam-I get a call from my SA. I found a little info: build will take place next week, expect delivery in a week from then. Ordered 4/2. Good luck...! Send out a flare when you get your VIN :)
I take everything from the SA's with a grain of salt. Last week I called one day and SA said car would be built mid-month and delivered by month-end. Called again a couple days later and another SA said she had no idea when car would be delivered but to assume by end of June.

Reactions: SeriousBadger
Good to know! My mom ordered hers on 4/10 so not far after you. I've been having her bug him every day for info LOL. I still don't even have dates listed on my page but I'm a 5/14 order day so it'll probably be July before I get my car 🤦🏻‍♂️
Haha I've thought about bugging them but I figured with how unresponsive they are, I wouldn't get anywhere with it.
Ahh I hope the wait for you is a lot less than it was for March/April orders!

I would love to have a date too.. almost 2 weeks with the generic 5 - 9 weeks....

Today is three weeks since my wife ordered the default Model Y (White/19/Black/5/NoTow/AP). On order day she was estimated 6-9 weeks from order date. The estimate has remained the same since then, except for May 12, when it was listed as Jun 17 - 30. On May 13 it went back to 6-9 weeks from order date, and has remained there every day. When you guys announce that your dates have changed, I log in to her account and see if hers has changed. Other than the one time, it never has.
For the last couple of weeks my delivery date changed from May/June to estimated 6-10 weeks. Checked this morning and it is now an estimated delivery June 5 - June 22. Still no VIN but this is the first time I have been excited the last couple of weeks. I ordered my MY/LR on April 11. Continuing to be hopeful that I will get notified by my SA in Honolulu that my vehicle is being shipped from California and I will be able to get it on my island early next month.

Reactions: Emmadiane