Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think he was asking for the referral code for financing with the credit union people were talking about...
Tesla changed the program so you can't add a referral code after you've already ordered the product... :(
I was able to a few weeks ago, email [email protected] with the referral code and your registration number

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks but finally made an account.
My SA just called this morning and told me I should be getting my VIN within the next few days and that I should plan to take delivery in the next two weeks!
I should have asked if he had an estimated manufactured date yet but I forgot. He's not great at responding to texts.

I ordered on 03/21. MY LR, white on white, 5 seat, tow hitch, basic wheels, no FSD.
Hi there! I ordered my MY/LR/Black w/White interior/Induction wheels/no tow/no FSD on 4/11. Several estimates of May/June then 2 weeks ago it went 6-10 weeks from order date. Today it changed to estimated delivery June 5- June 22. Will be shipped from California to Hawaii. My SA in Honolulu told me last week that I should receive a VIN mid week but have yet to receive one. Will reach out to him at some point today for an update to see when I should receive more info on when my vehicle will arrive on Oahu and then ship to my island for delivery.

I can't seem to find this spreadsheet. Would you mind sending link or attach the excel? Will greatly appreciate.

I was able to a few weeks ago, email [email protected] with the referral code and your registration number
Man, must be who you get cuz I've tried it twice now and both times the other person was told no. Has to be done through the link to get the referral :-/
They pointed out to me that it clearly stated it in the referral program information... like total face slap. I'd done it before with my code prior to delivery 3 or 4 times, but these last two were very recent, like in the last 45 days... Like I said must just be who you get... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hi all, new here. Have been reading for a while but decided to post today. I ordered a LR MY White/White, Induction Wheels and just AP. When placing order I was told it should take 5-9 weeks. Currently see June 7-27 for delivery. Needless to say I've been calling my SC and SA nonstop trying to get an update. Most recently I was told by a SA that I should get matched with a VIN on the week of the 25th of May (nest week), and should get the car between June 7th and 17th. Funny enough my SA called me 2 days ago asking if I would take a White/Black Y, same config, that had just become available for delivery this Friday, May 21 (tomorrow), to which I said no because I really want to go with White this time. But it gives me hope, both what I was told and also having been offered a car.

Hi all, new here. Have been reading for a while but decided to post today. I ordered a LR MY White/White, Induction Wheels and just AP. When placing order I was told it should take 5-9 weeks. Currently see June 7-27 for delivery. Needless to say I've been calling my SC and SA nonstop trying to get an update. Most recently I was told by a SA that I should get matched with a VIN on the week of the 25th of May (nest week), and should get the car between June 7th and 17th. Funny enough my SA called me 2 days ago asking if I would take a White/Black Y, same config, that had just become available for delivery this Friday, May 21 (tomorrow), to which I said no because I really want to go with White this time. But it gives me hope, both what I was told and also having been offered a car.
Forgot to mention I ordered on 04/15.

@charge Do you know how to check if the referral code is added to your order or not? I sent the referral code to my SA after placing my order on April, but seems no way to know if SA added to the order or not. No details of you are using a referral code or not on order details page.
Two ways:
1. Go to the App and click on the treasure chest on top of the limited home page. Then scroll down and click on "My Referrals"
2. Log in to Tesla.com and scroll down to where it says, "Tesla Referral Program"

Hope this helps!

Reactions: james-007