Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just makes me angry really... But more examples of the inconsistency that you get person to person with TSLA 😡
:/ Sorry man. Maybe you can try to go into a Tesla store or even the SC. Tell them you know of people who were given this offer and that you would like the same. And I'm not a UFC fighter nor a famous person so its not like they were giving me special treatment. 🤣🤣🤣

Fingers crossed they surprise all of us with an update soon!

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane
@charge Do you know how to check if the referral code is added to your order or not? I sent the referral code to my SA after placing my order on April, but seems no way to know if SA added to the order or not. No details of you are using a referral code or not on order details page.
I sent the link to my SA, they replied it was added. When I had work done on my Model 3, I spoke with a sales associate and they confirmed it was added.

this is all i see in my account:

1621536567492.png

• Informative
Reactions: Emmadiane and 63AMG
Man, must be who you get cuz I've tried it twice now and both times the other person was told no. Has to be done through the link to get the referral :-/
They pointed out to me that it clearly stated it in the referral program information... like total face slap. I'd done it before with my code prior to delivery 3 or 4 times, but these last two were very recent, like in the last 45 days... Like I said must just be who you get... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Despite the verbiage, my SA said you can still add a referral link after the order is placed. Our friends ordered their Y 5/6 and were able to add our referral code 5/10. I verified it in our Tesla account.

We placed our Y order 5/9, using my own referral code. Then I thought about using our friend's new Tesla account as a cross-referral but that is when the SA mentioned you can't change a referral code after it has been entered. Same response when I emailed [email protected].

The referral miles may not even matter that much anymore since new policy changes result in the miles expiring after six months. When we had our S with FUSC, I only Supercharged 1x per 5-6 months on average.

@charge Do you know how to check if the referral code is added to your order or not? I sent the referral code to my SA after placing my order on April, but seems no way to know if SA added to the order or not. No details of you are using a referral code or not on order details page.
It might not show until you have taken delivery of your car , or if you sent one, until whomever is using your code receives the car A1937313-23B7-4C7A-ADFA-F110EF237ACD.jpeg

must be the mass load of VINs! :)🤞
Lol this is like waiting for the Disneyland rides. It always takes longer than expected. And they create a maze of a line so it SEEMS like you are getting close....only to probably zig zag back to the end.....I hate it when I wait in line for a ride and expect the ride to be around the corner of a line...only to see another slew of zig zag lines ...

Hi all, new here. Have been reading for a while but decided to post today. I ordered a LR MY White/White, Induction Wheels and just AP. When placing order I was told it should take 5-9 weeks. Currently see June 7-27 for delivery. Needless to say I've been calling my SC and SA nonstop trying to get an update. Most recently I was told by a SA that I should get matched with a VIN on the week of the 25th of May (nest week), and should get the car between June 7th and 17th. Funny enough my SA called me 2 days ago asking if I would take a White/Black Y, same config, that had just become available for delivery this Friday, May 21 (tomorrow), to which I said no because I really want to go with White this time. But it gives me hope, both what I was told and also having been offered a car.
You and I have the same config. I ordered 5/2 and I have the same delivery date as you. Where is your SA based out of? Mine is based out of Aventura.