Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just curious why you are so confident about your answer?
There are quite a few very big reservation number tracking websites out there that have documented the fact that the numbers are sequential. Its one of the ways they are able to help track when your build will be completed.
Additionally I have reserved and purchased 3 solar projects, 2 power wall projects, and 4 cars, three of them are still in reservations and the RN of all the orders have fallen inline with the sequential sequencing

Looks like Tesla's website is simply crapping the bed lately. If this is intentional (as has been suggested), as a CTO I can say that would be terminal stupidity. From down detector.com:
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.14.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.14.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.14.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.14.51 PM.png

Does anyone here have any clue on the firmware upgrade which the SA keeps talking about ? I did ask for specifics and they apparently do not have much information either. I have heard that most of the dealerships across are full to a point where they cannot afford to hold new shipments unless they the delivery.
The talk is "Tesla's goal" is by June 30th, but in all actuality we have cars needing firmware and cars missing a part for the new firmware, so our goal is June 30tg but some people will mostly get bumped because of their order date......per a trustworthy SA I am friends with.

Reactions: kKumar
Has this been discussed already? If not, could this be leading to the delays?

Hi All - New to the forum. I ordered MY on May 14th and went with the loan option, which was approved with 2.49% for 72 months. 2 questions:

a- Is that a good rate, or should I be searching for a better rate and then try to rate match with Tesla?
b- If there is a change in the payment terms (rate, loan amount or term) will that impact the delivery date?

Thanks
2.49 certainly isn’t bad. I was able to get 2.19 through USAA, but they are most always a bit cheaper.

Hi All - New to the forum. I ordered MY on May 14th and went with the loan option, which was approved with 2.49% for 72 months. 2 questions:

a- Is that a good rate, or should I be searching for a better rate and then try to rate match with Tesla?
b- If there is a change in the payment terms (rate, loan amount or term) will that impact the delivery date?

Thanks
That’s same rate most others here with excellent/exceptional credit scores got from Tesla. I got that same rate on 60 months term. Some here has gotten cheaper rate from some credit union, I haven’t kept up with that.

Has this been discussed already? If not, could this be leading to the delays?
There was a short one... the guess was that its not since V9 is not out yet and is supposedly the version that can disregard the radar in favor of the cameras... so that would mean no one is getting a car with FSD enabled till V9 is out... and I doubt the will allow that. More likely they are still installing them and will just have the computer ignore the input once V9 is released

These website issues are a little baffling to me -- if it's being DOS'd (either intentionally or unintentionally), you've gotta get on that. It's been 4 whole days. It's a bad look and is going to impact business at some point, if it hasn't already.
Funny enough only the Account section is down. You can still place an order for a Model Y and have it delivered in 2024