Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This guy ordered on 3/29 and got in on 5/3
83D88EA3-3C92-416A-ADEC-A6D1D5516BAD.jpeg

Are you saying the goal is to have the firmware update complete to start delivering by June 30th or to have all of them delivered by June 30th?
To have delivers underway and fulfilled by the 39th, what has killed my excitement is hearing they aren't sure and fighting to not have a 💩 Q2 which will fall into Q3 causing two quarters of pissed off customers with stock loss implications

I get what people are saying -- you can still order a car. But account pages being down can impact things as well. Seems as though there have been impacts to authorization/authentication in the app as well. That's really concerning since the app controls so much.

Tech stack should be robust for critical areas. It does not seem that is the case.
I have not had any issues with my app or car connectivity, and we are in and out of it all the time. I don't think the website account access has an impact on the car/app connectivity

I wonder if the SA is using the same backend. Imagine them not being able to pull up customer RNs because the website is down.
My SA shared, “The best estimate of delivery timing continues to be directly through the MyTesla account at this time. Once the issues are resolved, you should be able to see an updated timing window. I am unable to “masquerade” in your account at this time due to the current issues”

So sounds like what he’s willing able to share is the same as what I can see.

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
OOhh I'm curious as well... I got an offer through Carvana and need to accept it before it expires on the 31st. Curious how it all works and how long it takes to get the money... I'm using that money for my down payment for my MY so it's very important lol

i sold my wife’s car recently through Carvana. At least for me, the process couldn’t have been any easier. After accepting their offer, i made an appointment and followed the directions of what I needed to do. The guy showed up to my house and did a quick look around and handed me the check. Signed a couple of things and a few hours later a tow truck showed up and took it away.

Was Surprised how easy it was.

Ordered 4/30

Model 3 Performance
White/Black

RN11488XXXX
I might add, I called my SA who has been very hands-off and has never reached out to me directly on her own accord. When I asked if we who would not receive orders in the June time-frame we’ve been told, would they do late deliveries into July until all the orders had been fulfilled. She said no, they would look to match us to unclaimed similar builds and see if we’d be willing to be assigned to those VINs. So it’s not very reassuring. I’ll have to hope someone else who ordered a M3P in my configuration went MIA? And what if there aren’t any. Seems I’ll have to wait until end of NEXT quarter.

I might add, I called my SA who has been very hands-off and has never reached out to me directly on her own accord. When I asked if we who would not receive orders in the June time-frame we’ve been told, would they do late deliveries into July until all the orders had been fulfilled. She said no, they would look to match us to unclaimed similar builds and see if we’d be willing to be assigned to those VINs. So it’s not very reassuring. I’ll have to hope someone else who ordered a M3P in my configuration went MIA? And what if there aren’t any. Seems I’ll have to wait until end of NEXT quarter.
why end of q3 though?

Reactions: hallwc87