Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So if let’s say they can’t deliver any cars in June (unlikely but who knows), would they push everyone (everyone who ordered in March, April and beyond) for an August-September delivery? That would be a nightmare for everyone.
I doubt it. Then they’d be pushing backlogged orders out at the same time as new orders. I think they want all these cars off their lots ASAP.

I've been watching this for way too long without participating lol. I ordered a MYLR/Blue/19 Geminis/Black Interior/7 seats on 4/15. I've seen dates shift and disappear but they have been steady for 4 days on on June 8-30.

My SA gave me a MY from their test fleet so I could take it home and show it to the family. Needless to say, I almost slept in it but my wife put a stop to the craziness. I also received a text from Tesla that said:

"Tesla Update: We are expecting you to get matched to a Tesla in the next 1-5 weeks and are just wanting to make sure that you are still expecting to take delivery in June. Please confirm by replying "C" or you can also reply "Hold" if you need more time."

I'll keep you guys posted if there's any changes!

I've been watching this for way too long without participating lol. I ordered a MYLR/Blue/19 Geminis/Black Interior/7 seats on 4/15. I've seen dates shift and disappear but they have been steady for 4 days on on June 8-30.

My SA gave me a MY from their test fleet so I could take it home and show it to the family. Needless to say, I almost slept in it but my wife put a stop to the craziness. I also received a text from Tesla that said:

"Tesla Update: We are expecting you to get matched to a Tesla in the next 1-5 weeks and are just wanting to make sure that you are still expecting to take delivery in June. Please confirm by replying "C" or you can also reply "Hold" if you need more time."

I'll keep you guys posted if there's any changes!
Welcome to team-blue with the exact same config. Ordered 3/31 in CA

I ordered a LR with white exterior and white interior, 19" wheels, tow hitch, no FSD on 5/13. I filled out everything I could on the account site aside from insurance since I don't currently have a car or car insurance. I called the Alpharetta GA location (where I am planning on taking delivery) today to ask about what I should do about insurance and the person I talked to said that it shouldn't delay my delivery at all and to just upload the info once I have a VIN assigned.

The person I talked to also told me that they basically haven't delivered any cars in the last 2 weeks and it's because they are waiting for a firmware update. They also said that there is a chance that I could get my car sometime in June because I have a common configuration but July or August is more likely. They also said that the current firmware issue probably hasn't actually delayed my order at all since the factory hasn't stopped making cars. So far my estimated delivery date is 5-11 weeks from order date and I have yet to see any specific date range.

Reactions: dsandhu
0370427D-E24C-4BFD-9965-4F77A9B72452.jpeg

Reactions: Schwifty_Jack