Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
maybe they find a way to earn money, they made delays and want us to cancel orders 😁 as we eventually paid 100$ which is non refundable, that cars will still be bougth by someone who will pay again 100$ for reservation.
they already got $200 out of me, i started with a M3, but decided to upgrade for the size, audio and range. They wouldn't use the $100 from the M3 for the MY

On the topic of trade ins....Tesla offered me ~$23.5k for my 2018 Honda Accord when I ran the numbers with them on 4/22 when I ordered my MY. I was comfortable with that, given Carmax offered me $24k flat, given the perceived ease of trading in vs selling to carmax (I've just never done it before). Not also that I am leasing and have a payoff of ~$20k on the lease, so I find myself having a decent amount of positive equity in a lease, basically because I haven't driven anywhere in over a year.

I just checked Carmax again for $hits & giggles, and my offer increased to $26.6k. Used market is on fire. Needless to say, I am moving forward with Carmax!

My SA just reached out asking if I had home charging set up yet while I prepare for delivery. Ordered on 4/8, so told him I've had home charging ready for awhile, just need the car. I've been stuck on 6-10 weeks as the range for about a week and a half now, so not sure when to expect something to change.
This is so weird. Why would they care/why would it matter?