Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
do you know when financing is done thru Tesla, when they actually take money from bank, when you accept delivery ?
I got my VIN, applied for financing and accepted the offer today. I asked my SA when I would need to send the downpayment and haven’t gotten an answer yet. My account page says “We will contact you to sign contracts and make final payment prior to delivery”, though.

My SA is pretty responsive, but he’s off today. I assume I’ll get an answer tomorrow.

I got my VIN, applied for financing and accepted the offer today. I asked my SA when I would need to send the downpayment and haven’t gotten an answer yet. My account page says “We will contact you to sign contracts and make final payment prior to delivery”, though.

My SA is pretty responsive, but he’s off today. I assume I’ll get an answer tomorrow.
Is your SA Charles

Haven't received VIN yet but had a question... say I get a VIN and complete my financing and insurance and everything is ready, then I go to pick up my car and there are big issues that cause me to reject that car... what happens then? Will I have to re-do everything and get put at the back of the line? This is my first Tesla so I have no idea what to expect and what to do if that happens...
Yup. They *might* have another car with similar specs that hasn't been assigned, but don't count on it. Tesla seems to depend on their owners to do their final final QC checks.